[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About 2 months ago I broke up with my girlfreind. About a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1434998083962.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1434998083962.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
About 2 months ago I broke up with my girlfreind. About a week later she attempted suicide. I told her sister and her friend and they went to her appt to make sure she was okay. I then went to her appartment later to talk to her and she said she would just keep on trying unless I was with her. So I told her I would give her another chance and we've been dating again since. I don't really want to be with her though.

Right now she's trying to go to counciling but the wait is so long there's really no hope for that. Her family and friends also won't talk to me. What do I do?
>>
>>16898465
Leave her. You already did the riggt thing to do by contacting her family. You owe her nothing.
>>
It's not your burden to bare put her in a hospital for suicide watch. Also consider a restraining order.
>>
>I went to her apartment later to talk to her
That's where you fucked u p. She isn't your responsibility. Call her family again, tell them what's up, tell them what she said, and tell them the time you're going to dump her ass so they can be there for h era when you leave.
You owe her nothing more than that. She is manipulating you.
>>
>>16898465
Date her but fuck other girls.

She'll either dump you or you'll be in the perfect sitch.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.