[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a question. I'm in my mid 20's, and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pic unrelated.jpg (53 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
53 KB, 480x357
So I have a question. I'm in my mid 20's, and I have a bald patch on my pubic hair. I think I might be responsible for it, as I used to often itch the area in question and frequently ended up pulling hairs out. Some of the hairs in the area have also gone white. My question is this. Is there a way to regrow the hair, and encourage the follicles to start growing hair again? Would hair growth cream work?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Why not just trim/shave your pubes?
>>
>>16898309
If some of the hairs have gone white, it means that the skin itself was damaged (by your scratching I'm assuming) and that's why it grew back that way. I didn't know this happened with humans, but my friend's horse has this happen. He ran into a fence and got a scar, and his coat in that area grew back white instead of brown like the rest of him.

There might be a way to get the hair to grow back by proper skin creams, and then once the skin is healed, you could use creams, but the fact that you mentioned the white hairs have led me to believe you probably damaged the area enough that the bald patch may be permanently bald from now on. Sorry anon.
>>
>>16898388
*use skin cream to heal skin and then try hair growth creams, sorry I left words out
>>
>>16898377

I would then have to shave every other area of my body, chest, legs, arms, underarms, etc. I don't like shaving. I can hardly be bothered to shave my face, and only do it once every few days. the few times I've shaved my whole body have always been nightmarish and I'm left with razor burn in uncomfortable places and lots of itching. going it natural is just better, IMO, and having body hair also wicks away sweat from the skin, as well as increases my sensitivity to touch, which living in the south is useful to know when a mosquito has landed on you.

>>16898388

I'm half contemplating trying to have some hair from the base of my shaft transplanted to the bald spot if at all possible. It sucks that it's so easy to permanently undo something.
>>
>>16898430
Why do you have to shave your whole body if you just trim your pubes? I thought it was pretty common for guys to trim down there because ladies prefer it. They don't shave all over.
>>
>>16898481

It looks weird if only 1 part of your body is shaved. Like I said, it's a bare patch that's just above and to the right(my right) of my dick. Trimming doesn't hide it, and it'd be weird to have chest hair, armpit hair, leg hair, and then no pubic hair.
>>
>>16899642
Literally no one gives a fuck about your pubes and most girls I've been naked with would prefer I didn't have any.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.