[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do i do about my girlfriend never admitting she's wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: guise.jpg (26 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
guise.jpg
26 KB, 348x342
What do i do about my girlfriend never admitting she's wrong?

So my girlfriend and I have the same astrophysics course in Uni and i was up a bit late doing homework and got confused on a problem. it aggrevated me because i couldnt figure it out, so i asked her, the first thing she kept asking and saying was Captain hindsight esq things "why did you do this earlier" and more. I got kind of aggrevated with her now and she told me i was being rude, so i told her what it was; She told me i was being sensitive, which in turn, made me angrier. it just escalated from there and now she is ignoring me.
Why am i in love with her? all she does is pin the shit on me and try to guilt trip me
>>
oh and btw, i even tried giving her what she wanted and giving in, but she just continued to add on to my embarrassment of giving in, so i just broke that facade.
>>
Start dating once you are older
>>
Where is she wrong in this?
>>
Break up. If it's aggrevating you now, it will aggrevate you even more in the future. Or if you really don't want to do that, try ignoring her like when she says something and it angers you, wait a moment in silence and think to yourself "whatever".
>>
So why didn't you do your homework earlier?
>>
>>16898295
You both sound annoying. I kind of hope you break up and find someone else who is a more compatible form of annoying.

But for now. Well, if possible, once you've both calmed down, sit her down and explain why you're upset. Don't talk in an accusing tone--that gets you nowhere. Just try your best to express your feelings, and ask her to hear you out without interruption. If it helps, you can write it out first before you do this. Try to be calm, and hopefully she will at least listen. It's important to set boundaries/standards in this relationship before you become that sad old fuck with the wife you wanna strangle. How you resolve this conflict will be key to dealing with future conflicts.

Now, if she just won't shut up and won't stop interrupting you, if she keeps calling you sensitive, just get up and walk away. Don't even say a word. Even if you're angry, that's probably the winning response anyway.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.