[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may be getting some news soon. What would you do if you only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I may be getting some news soon. What would you do if you only had a year to live? And what's the point in working toward anything if you're going to die anyway (whether it's a year or not)?
>>
>What would you do if you only had a year to live?

I try to live in such a way that if i was told i only had one day left to live, i wouldn't change anything.
>>
>>16898205
LMAO yeah right guy.

OP, I would say the point of living 1 year is the same as living a hundred years - to support and enrich the lives of the people around you, to foster as much love as possible. Make sure you say everything you need to say to the people in your life. If the worst really does come,take the opportunity to shed all of your inhibitions and insecurities and just crush it for a year straight. Do literally everything you ever wanted to do. See everything possible. Spend as much time with other people as you can.
>>
>>16898233
doesn't that take a lot of money? im 20 and living with a very abusive house and i dont want to die here but now i have no time to work my way out
>>
>>16898246
lel if you're about to die contact some form of media. They go nuts over this kind of shit. They will give you everything you need and then some as long as you let them broadcast your final days on television.
Shit. Think outside the box kid.
>>
>>16898246
well obviously take your shit family out with you when you off. other than that, let the hate flow through. do whatever you want
>>
>>16898233
I second the general sentiment of this. Be the best person you've ever been, get everything that weighs on you off your chest, make amends with the people you hate or have yourself wronged, and be totally free from guilt, shame, hatred, and self-pity.

Due to potential physical limitations such as wealth and health, 'doing everything you ever wanted' should be out the window. I doubt such a fleeting pleasure as excitement would do much to comfort you in any case. It rarely serves anyone beyond a few moments after the action is gone.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.