[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>16893576 Kinda' regretting the new length, although...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20160310_164432.jpg (970 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_164432.jpg
970 KB, 1944x2592
>>16893576

Kinda' regretting the new length, although... thoughts on new haircut?
>>
>>16898161
Damn you look like a faggot.
>>
It's a vast improvement from the before pic
>>
>>16898161
Cut it shorter. Like this.
>>
>>16898192
The max length you should go for is this.
>>
>>16898161
Really you are very average looking but your hair downs you to a 4/10 whereas you could easily be a 7/10 and with a little workout and contacts even 8-9/10
>>
>>16898197
>>16898192
Only problem with this, is that it's hard to grow back if it's fucked up, y'know? I don't want to risk it, senpai.

>>16898184
Thanks. 'preciate the comment.

>>16898168
ty, senpai. :''^)

>>16898208
That's a lot to change. I might be able to do the work out, over time. /might/. I'm not too sure if I want to go full /fit/.
>>
>>16898218
>Only problem with this, is that it's hard to grow back if it's fucked up, y'know?
Even if it really is fucked up, it can't get worse than what you have now. Which is still better than what you had before....

Cut it. Wtf makes you think it could get worse? Stop being so attached to the ugly mop on your head. You could look really cute, your girlfriend will fall for you even more.

And you don't need to get that fit, I don't even think /fit/ fit guys are attractive. Just fit enough to not look ridiculous when going swimming. You know, just Average.
>>
>>16898161
Well what do you want to look like? A man?
The shorter = manlier, more presentable and respectable

The longer = More childish, effeminate and try hard.

Keep it simple my friend. In my personal opinion everyone guy looks better the shorter it is. No self respecting man should style his hair anywhere past a little ceaser
>>
>>16898236
>>16898237
Hmm. Both of you do make a point. I'll try this for a few days, and if I start getting some spr srs regrets, I'll cut it.
>>
>>16898254
Yeah man, I know it sounds silly but after having long hair for so long after cutting it you'll feel like a new man.

If you were gay and trying new hairstyles was your passion then i'd say go bananas and do what you'd like. But you're not, you're a man trying to be more presentable and respectable for others, women included. There's nothing wrong with that, just understand that if you want to be more attractive to your girlfriend start acting more like a boyfriend and not like a girlfriend ie: being weird about hairstyles.

CUT IT, it'll be the best thing you've done in a while.
>>
>>16898254
>I'll try this for a few days,
Don't wait, just cut it off at least like this.
>>16898197
You can even see how it would look like in the OP. It'll look the exact same only without that faggy lower part of hair.
>>
>>16898161
So... you got a winger or a dinger?
>>
>>16898267
>>16898254
Oh and forgot to add, hit up the gym, eat, fill in a bit. Does wonders when men act like men and women act like women. As much as modern society wants you to think differently, men have testosterone women have estrogen.
>>
I am a female who very much likes long hair on dudes.
I think you should let it free and grow it out, whatever you want!
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 240x240
>>16898161
>>
>>16898161
Look man. Cut short. Like really short. I love men with army hairstyle. Just looks manly yaknow
>>
I personally like long hair on guys, but that's my own taste. It has to be well groomed, though. Long hair when you haven't had a shower is nasty.
>>
File: tumblr_nexw48xSdo1qmbvxho1_500.jpg (53 KB, 469x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nexw48xSdo1qmbvxho1_500.jpg
53 KB, 469x700
>>16900637
It's called a high & tight. & yeah, that's by far the best cut on men.

>pic most definitely related (though fuck his mustache, not many can pull it off)
>>
>>16898161
Stop being so vain, be more humble. Youre a clump of organic matter on a rock. Other clumps of organic matter are being shot and burned and tortured and eaten alive. Your ancestors were peasants and so are you, a modern day peasant who is fat and lives a life of comfy boredom and mediocrity. Faggot.
>>
>>16900942
How's the eighth grade anon?
>>
>>16900959
Youre not rare or special. Youre NOTHING. So stop being obsessed over your faggoty hair, fag boy.
>>
File: FUCK YOU.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>16900942
Somebody get this hothead outta here
>>
>>16900964
Some one is never getting laid, I'll give you three guesses on who.
>>16900810
I got some sound advice about that hair style. If Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber have the same haircut it's not a good haircut. High and tights are great and easy to keep neat but they aren't the most stylish.
>>
>>16900992
>>16900992
If getting laid is a matter of appeasing some peasant whore wearing yoga pants to show off her slut butt with my faggy hair, then fuck it.
>>
>>16900992
Enlighten us, Anon; what is the best haircut?

>oh wait, it's subjective

Both Miley Cirus & Justin Bieber are aesthetically pleasing individuals. I say this and am not even remotely a normie.
>>
>>16898161
I cannot tell from this pic if you have a penis or not but I probably don't want to know.
>>
>>16898161
I REMEMBER YOU OP. SHORTER OR STYLE IT BETTER. Seriously listen to some of the suggestions here.
>>
>>16898161
It suits you, looks fine to me. Everyone has a look and it seems you've found yours
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.