[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She puts multiple heart emojis after every text, and all her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1430632351738.jpg (1 MB, 1617x750) Image search: [Google]
1430632351738.jpg
1 MB, 1617x750
She puts multiple heart emojis after every text, and all her friends have been treating me different by being nicer and wanting to hang out with me when they didn't even know who I was a month ago, is it time? Should I ask her out? But I'm scared because she is a dime
>>
>>16898101
Yes, ask her out. You want to, right?

Do it faggot.
>>
Eat dat pussy
>>
What are you two, like 14?
>>
>>16898101
Getting in a relationship is a journey of it's own. Remember that cliche about the journey's and the destination? Then you'll probably understand how well it can apply to life. Take a risk and try going selflessly going out with her. As for her friends, treat them equally as well since they will be closer to her than you at first. Other than that, Godspeed and wisdom to you in your endeavors, anon.
>>
>>16898101
The pain of failure is not nearly as bad as the shame of not attempting. Not even close.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.