[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I need your help. One last advice. I'll greentext:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_6993.jpg (185 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6993.jpg
185 KB, 1280x853
/adv/ I need your help. One last advice.

I'll greentext:
>be fatty 6'5" 360lbs mediocre facial aesthetics
>start exercising. become 265lbs become classified chubby but under clothes
>join university applicant chat
>chat with one girl whos applying to the same thing as me
>were hitting it off really cool
>i have adopted a lot of normie traits throughout the years tho
>we agree to meet up on spring break since were going to the same city and our hotels are close
>(our chat is really flirty and shes 80% down to fuck. not saying it straight because girls don't wanna seem like sluts)

Now everything seems cool and fine now but I have this fear that shes gonna reject me the minute she sees me. I know my way well around texting but just like every other person I will be scared in person.

The reason I fear she will reject me is that I may be a catfish. Most of my pictures are taken by my photographer friend and the snapchats I send I am often wearing a sweatshirt or the snap excludes my body.

She, on the other hand, is fairly attractive so she may perceive me out of her league.

Have you been in the same situation? How can I avoid a situation like this? I am just clueless about what is going on and would appreciate any bit of analysis you can give me.

for the record, I am a virgin. (kissed a drunk (probably on ecstasy as well) girl in a rave and that's it.) thanks /adv/
>>
File: PicsArt_03-10-12.48.28.jpg (236 KB, 849x1927) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-10-12.48.28.jpg
236 KB, 849x1927
Bump. This is what I look like in good clothing
>>
Might as well go for it, what is there to lose? I went on a tinder date a couple weeks back. I didn't know how it was going to go and I was scared of messing up. I also just got out of a very long term relationship of 3 years. It was a fun experience and I would do it again, but I'm not in the mood to date atm.

You look like a normal guy to me, I don't see why she would be turned off.
>>
>>16898156
Lol faggot you don't look that bad. Keep lifting and fuck that hoe.
>>
File: PicsArt_03-10-12.51.54.jpg (155 KB, 1440x621) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-10-12.51.54.jpg
155 KB, 1440x621
>>16898217
Thanks bro
>>16898211
You make a point

Here's a pic of me without clothes. I'm on the right at the moment
>>
>>16898227

Nice job losing weight. Use that confidence when you go on that date/meet up. Do force things just because you are a virgin. Take it slow and things will come to you. I wouldn't really worry about what she thinks your body looks like desu. As long as she likes you, no need to worry at all
>>
>>16898227
there's absolutely no reason for you to sperg it.
you look fine. actually better than "chubby", the body you have is what many women crave for.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.