[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl texts you out of the blue "you're so attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1453092597520.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453092597520.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
If a girl texts you out of the blue "you're so attractive I want to sit on your face" at 10 at night, and you reply "why don't we do something about that then" and she replies "because I have a boyfriend," and the conversation stalls from there, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Pic not related.
>>
>>16897903
Tell her to get her ass over to your place to make good on her promises.

If she won't, tell her not to fucking bother you anymore.
>>
I would just text
>"why don't we do something about that than" again and then convinced her to break up and fuck me, I'm not some type of alpha fag but might as well shoot for it right?
>>
Screencap it.

Convince her of fucking you.

Send the picture to the boyfriend.
>>
Say something like "And that's a problem how?" because she sounds like she's wanting you to convince her

Also know what you're in for
>>
Well, I mean, the moment's passed, this was last night, and I wasn't exactly in a spot to ask /adv/ about it, but it was weird.

I wouldn't have followed through with it after the boyfriend comment because I have an inkling she's crazy, but still... At that point I was lost and confused.

>>16897978

Eh, I don't need to put her in her place for some dude I don't know. He'll find out soon enough.
>>
>>16897903
It means she's a fucking asshole who likes playing games with people.
>>
>>16898038
this, since she didn't respond again after you stopped talking it seems to show she was probably bored, or pissed off at her boyfriend for the moment, and just wanted the confirmation she's got options.
>>
>>16897903
im interested in how you look

since i feel like im not that ugly but no Girl ever said that to me. gosh i wish some Girl did. facesitting is my fetish too

not that i matters since i have a gf who will please me in this regard but it would still be nice to hear something like that from a Girl.
>>
You tell her to get her ass over to your place or no face sitting for her
>>
Sounds like a crazy whore. She'll probably stalk you after the hookup. Never encourage anyone to cheat man.
>>
>>16899240
this

once been cheated on.
it hurts badly if you care fore that Person and you shouldnt let others suffer alot for just a Little fun. there are other ways of getting what you want

atleast i wont date any Girls who are in a relationship. its just so devastating for People to lose their loved ones
>>
>>16897978
do this. teach the whore a lesson.
>>
fuck her
why doesnt this happen to me? id be fucking right now...
>>
>>16897903
You've got a couple of hilarious options. me? I don't like cheaters. this world is fucked up enough... people don't need to fuck it up even more just because they're too chicken shit to be honest with their partners and instead think it's a great idea to do what that whore just said to you. So I would most likely do this:
>>16897978
Because, after being with a great deal of women and having multiple relationships, there are plenty of women out there. Most of them are trash. This one looks trash too! So I would most likely fuck her, record it, and send it to her man with the caption, "Your girl is a whore and you should stop wasting your time." That way I get what I want and he has the opportunity to not be a cuck.

As far as what to say to her to not let the convo stall:
>because I have a boyfriend
>you: "and?"
>>
>>16898025
>He'll find out soon enough.
That's the thing though.... no he probably won't. He'll probably go through at least a year of getting cheated on while trusting her, which will give him serious trust issues, and then he'll be put through the ringer when he finds out what's actually going on.

Why not ease the pain by settling this right now? Get her on your dick, fuck her until you're tired of her (she's crazy. obviously not a long-term thing), get your fill... and then right the ship so to speak by ratting her out.

The whore doesn't any better and it's not like it's hard to take a video and send it to him. Plus you get to keep the video and always know you got the pussy and helped a stranger at the same time. That would make me happy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.