[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you only had a year to live? And what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bae.jpg (31 KB, 325x429) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
31 KB, 325x429
What would you do if you only had a year to live? And what's the point in working toward anything if you're going to die anyway (whether it's a year or not)?
>>
>>16897899
I am living for the people around me.
That's it.
Death would be much less stressful.
>>
> what's the point in working toward anything if you're going to die anyway

What, were you expecting to live forever? People die, countries die, planets die, even the sun will eventually stop burning. Nothing lasts forever, make the best out of the time you have.
>>
>>16897899
First thing's first, I'd never come back to this website in that time. Take a trip, act reckless and see what happens. There'd be no worries about the future so anything goes.
>>
>>16897899
If I knew in advance I had one year left I would take the risks I've been too afraid to take before now. And if spend time with my family, my friends, and doing things I enjoy.

>what's the point
There is no point in anything inherently. You give your actions meaning, and those around you do the same. If you don't see a point to doing something for yourself, think about how the people you care about would view it. And if you don't care about anyone have fun being boring as hell, I guess.
>>
>>16897899
I would quit my studies, because they wouldn't serve much purpose. Then I'd spend the money I have saved up to travel places and try to do nice things for people. I'd also try to do something creative (like make music, etc) that people would enjoy. That way it would make my life feel like it wasn't completely pointless.
>>
Do a bunch of dumb shit
>>
>>16897913

Does death last forever?
>>
>>16899190
Depends on who you ask. No one really knows.
>>
>>16899190
Yes. Even if it doesn't, convince yourself that death is the end. Don't waste thoughts on an afterlife you probably won't get.
>>
>>16897899
i would travel the world
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.