[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be more fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 8(.jpg (43 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
8(.jpg
43 KB, 650x366
> 5+ year relationship
> me, bf, bf's best friend have been talking about how cool it would be to travel somewhere cool together
> make plans to do so this summer
> suddenly bump it up to spring break
> my spring break doesn't match up with theirs
> asked bf if there was a reason the summer wouldn't have worked
> "idk i didn't ask best friend"

Am I really that bad to be around? What are some ways I can be more outgoing and less shy/awkward? I need to be more fun to be around so that I can come along next time.
>>
another bump
>>
Can't you still reschedule it for summer?
>>
>>16897697
There's nothing wrong with you - your bf and his bff are just dicks. Jebus. No one cares if someone is shy/awkward, that's kind of cute in a girl anyways.
>>
>>16897797
No, their spring break is now and they're currently there

>>16897828
But there has to be something about me or something that I did that made them change their minds about me coming along, right?
>>
>>16897845
I think he just doesn't care about you that much. It's not that you're bad to be around, he just couldn't be bothered to wait. Him having fun with his friend was more important than making sure you were there. Are you a bad person? No. Does he not really give a shit about you? Probably
>>
>>16897697
Some things guys don't want to bring there girlfriends along with, and sometimes they might not make that so obvious. I don't know if this is one of those things, just something to keep in mind. I'm sure it's not you're fault, It was just a dick move on his part.
>>
>>16897883
I'm just sad because all three of us had talked about all of us going, so it seemed like both of them wanted me to come along. Then they changed plans, so now I think maybe they never actually wanted me to go. That makes me sad too
>>
>>16897845
It means his friend constantly nagged him like a little bitch and was able to finally convince him to ditch you. You're dating a weak willed man, that's all. Also remember most relationships die out during the 3-5 year mark. Especially when you're young.
>>
>>16897905
I'm not sure. He said he didn't ask his best friend why the summer wouldn't work. I feel like if I'd been in that situation, I would've really tried to keep the trip during the summer when everybody would be able to go, and I would've wanted a reason why the summer would no longer work
>>
It's possible him and his bff are secret lovers. Closet gays are more common then people think.
>>
>>16897940
I don't think so. Unless he's in a ldr with two people
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.