[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They told me to be myself >they told me to relax and find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13
>They told me to be myself
>they told me to relax and find someone 'right for me'
>they told me to not change my personality
>they told me to lower my standards
>she said she wasn't ready for a relationship
>she said she just wanted to be friends

In the past 3 years I swallowed the redpill, embraced the misogynist lifestyle, bulked up.

I fucked people's girlfriends. I had threesomes. I blew loads into women who weren't on the pill. A married woman gave me a rimjob. I throatfucked a girl who manipulated one of my friends into the friendzone.

I emotionally manipulated my ex into letting me smash again, told her I cheated on her multiple times (did I? ;)) never spoke to her again. I ghosted and toyed with women who were looking for relationships- women who had dozens of poor nice guy orbiters who didn't know any better. I enjoyed leading them on and dumping them for no reason.

It's so satisfying breaking women. All the years of frustration they cast on my old self. All the frustration they cast on their unsuspecting beta SO's. Paid back in full.

The most genuine piece of advice is to lift weights, become the Douchebag Chad you hate, and claim your revenge against the modern woman. It can be done, and the personal rewards are great.
>>
Sure that sounds like good advice if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1387775074918.jpg (20 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1387775074918.jpg
20 KB, 307x352
>>16897664

>I ghosted and toyed with women who were looking for relationships

>I enjoyed leading them on and dumping them for no reason.

>The most genuine piece of advice is to lift weights, become the Douchebag Chad you hate, and claim your revenge against the modern woman

So you think you're Braveheart, but you're actually just an asshole.
>>
File: 137565_1406439795.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
137565_1406439795.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
To each his own
I enjoy my current relationship where we would cuddle, watch movies all day and eat pizza much more than my old one where I snorted cocaine off her tits as her friend sucked my dick
>>
>>16897692
>So you think you're Braveheart, but you're actually just an asshole.

Pretty much. And I'm not stopping any time soon. Reading the plight of the emotional man getting strung along by entitled cunts is my motivation to keep on treating women like shit.

I was blessed with good looks, height, and the genetics necessary to build a great physique in the gym. I am going to continue to use these abilities to wreak havoc on the female gender.To all betas who are (rightfully) upset at women, know that they are getting the punishment and emotional torment they deserve.
>>
File: conan.jpg (212 KB, 700x318) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
212 KB, 700x318
>>16897664
OP, what is best in life?

>Smash pussy, leave a trail of broken hearts behind you and hear the lamentations of the beta orbiters.
>>
>>16897718
Jesus you're like a wraith but instead of killing people you fuck them
>>
>>16897721
I feel for the beta orbiters. I'm fucking with women's heads because it's my way of exacting revenge for the male gender.
>>
File: 1373578964249.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1373578964249.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>16897739

>I feel for the beta orbiters. I'm fucking with women's heads because it's my way of exacting revenge for the male gender.

Please, if you're going to be a piece of shit, own up to it, call it what it is. This "doing it for the male gender" line is bullshit and you know it.

You like to hurt people. You like using people for your own enjoyment and then crushing them. You do it for no one else but yourself.

If you were honest about it you wouldn't come across as so annoying.
>>
>>16897718
It's just a matter of time til you gets aids. If not already.
>>
>>16897739
As a man who wants no part of the game anymore, go forth.
Go forth and slay pussy and shatter hearts and crush dreams.
Women say think they deserve a good man, an honest man. A man who will respect them and treat them like queens.
A man like you is all they deserve.

You're doing the Lord's work, anon. Teaching these godless cunts the lesson of humility.
>>
>>16897664
how tall are you
>>
>>16897752
AIDS? not likely.

HPV/Herpes? possibly. I don't really care.

anything else is curable, so I don't care either.

>>16897750
>you like to hurt people
I am a product of my environment. Women and the feminist movement started it. I respond in kind.
>>
>>16897762
6'2
>>
File: sanbo.jpg (62 KB, 397x497) Image search: [Google]
sanbo.jpg
62 KB, 397x497
You know you don't NEED to have that attitude to get laid, man. You just gotta stop giving a fuck.

All it amounts to is being fun and not giving a fuck. Those are the two prevailing qualities in people who I've seen fuck bitches left and right. You can still be a decent person.
>>
File: 1395224812466.gif (785 KB, 269x199) Image search: [Google]
1395224812466.gif
785 KB, 269x199
>>16897767

>I am a product of my environment. Women and the feminist movement started it. I respond in kind.

You're the worst kind of person. Claiming to be the ultimate man but not even having the balls to accept responsibility for your own actions.

Having the guts to be a shit-lord but not enough to stand behind the decisions you make and own them.

You may be a chad-bro douchebag on the outside but on the inside you're an insolent child.

Your existence is a lie, yet I don't give a shit if you believe me or not because you've created a deluded reality in your own mind where your short-comings and failures in life are everyone else's fault but your own.

Good luck.
>>
>>16897795
>You can still be a decent person.

I can. I can also be a dick and fuck people's worlds over.

It helps me sleep at night.
>>
>>16897664
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>16897767

>I am a product of my environment.

So am I. I'm nothing special yet I've had mostly pleasant interactions and experiences with women.

You can line up every excuse you want for being a shitty human being but if your goal is to convince anyone other than yourself that you aren't a bottom feeding shit-bag you're gonna find yourself in a tight spot.
>>
>>16897771
yeah..guess your path is really the only viable option since 98% of women are cunts.
>>
>>16897800
Never claimed to be the ultimate man.

>but on the inside you're an insolent child.

An insolent child who busted his ass to make his desires a reality.

>everyone else's fault but your own.
LOL. Jezebel and MTV tell married women its totally ok to like a stranger's shithole instead of read to her children or give her husband a hug. Everyone has flaws but you have to be a real 'special' kid to not see the downward trends in our society especially with American white women ages 18-35.

If you want to be a beta cuck and just 'go with the flow' that's fine. The world is burning, and I'm gonna help it burn faster and brighter.
>>
File: 1394016554618.gif (2 MB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
1394016554618.gif
2 MB, 400x274
>>16897840

Again, you can collect all the reasoning and excuses you want, it won't convince me, and it won't convince the majority of decent, empathetic people that exist.

No one will be able to penetrate your indestructible bubble of blame-shifting and sociopathy but you and I'm not even going to begin to try to take on that impossible task. People like you will ALWAYS come up with an excuse for why your behavior isn't your fault. Its a losing battle.

I'm truly sorry about whatever happened to you to turn you into such a wretch and I honestly hope some day you get help for it, thats all. Its just unfortunate that you insist on dragging so many people down into misery to make yourself feel better.

Good luck man, honestly. I mean that.
>>
>>16897800
>i'm mad as fuck that you pull pussy and i don't even though i'm a Nice Guy
>>
>>16897867
tip your fedora on the way out
>>
>>16897664
Hey man, been there, done that. You're only hurting yourself.

Wittgenstein wrote (paraphrasing) that once you climb up the ladder you must then discard it. In other words, you're climbing the ladder. You're establishing yourself in your own mind. You're healing your obvious wounds and soothing your obvious insecurities.

But really? You're just hurting yourself. Because SURPRISE! yeah most people are fucking trash. It's not even on purpose, they really just can't help it lol. It's sad and really pathetic to me but hey, we all have to live together on this blue Earth.

So it should come as no surprise to you that, yes, you can manipulate people into doing what you want. Getting what you want. Being who you want. Getting revenge. But as you get this revenge, you're really just building a revenge wall between you and any hope of having an actual connection with a good woman.

why? SURPRISE! the good ones know what you're doing and they will shit all over you without you even noticing. How? They just avoid you. You'll never know you even missed out on a woman who will be a good enough person for you that you won't need to manipulate her.

You're trading the possibility of "pure" for mucking around in the shit with the sodomites. Why? You're only getting shit all over yourself. And all those KOOOL stories and memories you made? Yeah they won't mean shit when it comes to being with a legit woman instead of an insecure little girl. And married, grown adults can be insecure little girls, as you've found.
>>
>>16897957
Also, this:
>>16897698
Yeah it's cool and shit to have a girl snort a line off of your erect cock before you treat her like the coke whore she is.....

but coke whores won't cuddle you. Or help you raise children. Or help you be a better man. Or basically anything else that actually matters. They'll just be coke whores.... and you'll be utterly alone while she blows you.
>>
You real?
>>
>>16898027
I am real. , I'm a good looking tall fit dude who does post on 4chan. I wasn't always fit and I wasnt always good looking (guess I'm finally growing into my face now). But i went through the beta need nice guy phase for a long time and it's mental torture
>>
>>16897718
>Reading the plight of the emotional man getting strung along by entitled cunts is my motivation to keep on treating women like shit.
I'm curious, do you actually inform these men when you get these women to cheat afterwards? I always found this line of logic fascinating.
>>
>>16898056

Ya, but you real tho?
>>
>>16898068
>Remember that girl that wouldn't go out with you? Yeah I fucked her brains out. That'll teach her not to turn you down.
>>
>>16898124
That's more or less what I'm expecting from him. These threads are a blast.
>>
File: muh degeneracy.jpg (67 KB, 393x293) Image search: [Google]
muh degeneracy.jpg
67 KB, 393x293
>>16897664
>>
Nah I love my girlfriend and wouldn't give her up for all the sluts in the world. I got a good one and threads like this make me appreciate her more.
>>
>>16897664
>In the past 3 years I swallowed the redpill,
It took me a long damn time to realize that taking the red pill today means something different than what it meant a decade ago. I'm still bitter about this. /r9k/ really does fucking ruin everything.
>>
>>16897664
There are a lot of things om between total beta and complete douchebag. Your extremism just tells me you aren't over some woman that greatly hurt you in your past. You feel the need to take it out on every woman now that you are successful. You could be doing much greater things with all that drive.
>>
>>16897664
oh come on breh
so you ruined a woman - do you think that she will make a logical connection between her behavior and her suffering? no, she will say that you are an asshole and move on
you are not helping anybody this way
you have to make them know exactly why you do this, make it hurt and then you will have a chance of changing her ways
think about it, if someone would throw you in prison without telling you the reason, wouldnt that make you angry instead of changing your behavior?

also, 1/2/3/4?
>>
>>16897840
Before I came on 4chan I had no idea that guys could have such ugly thoughts about women. I never knew the extent of the hate went so far.
>>
>>16898631
Because lots of women are ugly creatures.
>>
>>16898631
Have you seen how women treat men?
>>
File: 1457473321467.gif (225 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1457473321467.gif
225 KB, 480x320
Outside of the very really chance that OP is a troll, I think other people in this thread have said what needs to be said. You've decided to act like a man child, hurting people and being a bottom feeder. You try to justify destroying relationships and hurting people with a fucked up 'I'm just showing them how evil the world is' reasoning. You're a bottom feeder and you've sold your soul.

I'm sure Ill get plenty of robot responses calling me a nice guy and a cuck, but if you're whats at the top then I'm glad I'm at the bottom.
>>
>>16897664
I, for one, applaud you OP.

I am bitter. I'm close to 300lbs. I mostly go for girls who are chubby/fat. One, that's what I'm attracted to. Not a fetish or anything, but that's what I like. Two, I want someone who has my sort of lifestyle. I'm not active.

I don't know how many times these same girls who are chubby/fat, overlook me because I'm fat. The amount of fat girls who do this astound me and angers me. Look down their nose at me because I'm fat. Because it's society that tries to cater to chubby/fat girls about feeling secure, yet they are guilty of the same fucking thing. Even when I am successful, I'm treated as some sort of backup. Like, I'm there because they are lonely, and will jump ship at the first opportunity.

If I ever lost weight, I would purposefully target these girls, just to fuck with them. Not fuck them, but I would deliberately make them feel small, the way I've been made to feel where I'm treated like shit. I realize how pathetic and angry/bitter this makes me sound. I'm well aware. But this is just a fantasy I dream in my head. I'm allowed to feel like that at least.
>>
>>16897840
god this is so cringey to read, are you in highschool OP? You talk like a movie, why are you so dramatic its comical.
>>
>I just watched the dark knight rises and now i'm trying to emulate bane the thread
>>
>>16897664
OP, I'm you before you became what you are and I don't really want any of that, I'm glad you're doing this to terrible women but after years of being completely happy as a virgin who faps all the time I think I want more than just fucking and emotional abuse(on either side).
>>
>>16897664
i pity you

littel broken beta ragekid

>It can be done
but why would i even want that if i can get all that and more without being a shitty Person

go an hero you loser
>>
>>16897664
I bet you feel really fulfilled and in peace about your life
>>16897718
>I am going to continue to use these abilities to wreak havoc on the female gender.
The only have you have is on the initially crazy ones that no one wanted to have anyways.
>I blew loads into women who weren't on the pill.
Enjoy your offspring from the crazy chicks
>>
>>16897664
enjoy using this shallow stuff as a coping mechanism for your true problems. You're simply not good enough to be accepted by a woman.

chances are you'll never be
>>
>>16897957
>why? SURPRISE! the good ones know what you're doing and they will shit all over you without you even noticing. How? They just avoid you. You'll never know you even missed out on a woman who will be a good enough person for you that you won't need to manipulate her.
Also this.
>>
>>16897664
They turned you into exactly what they want to be. You've been cucked and you don't even realize it. They have castrated you and you're thanking them.

The best part is you're exaggerating your chadness, who are you trying to convince on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>16898724
>The best part is you're exaggerating your chadness, who are you trying to convince on an anonymous imageboard.
Yeah, right? It's so hilarious XD
>>
>>16897721
Hahaha
>>
op is a dick

check these dubs
>>
OP here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKwUAQOa_M

This video sums up my alpha transformation.
>>
>>16897664
i bet you spend hours chasing women and talking to them. you are just as bad as a beta guy. your life revolves around women. you dont even have to lift weights for women. one of my friends is skinny as fuck and he gets girls. you have learned how to be confident, well done?
>>
>>16897664
>she said she just wanted to be friends
^
no matter how alpha you've become, this girl will always laugh at you and regard you as a loser.

Alphas are born.
>>
>>16899144
the best way to get a women is through poetry. lifting weight is the most over rated aspect attached to being "alpha". Physical attractiveness is only useful for initial interaction. Women fall in love with the mind. Being able to seduce a women through words is more impressive to women.
>>
>>16898724
>>16898728
Guys. It's obvious OP is just coping with being hurt. This is how he copes. Is it healthy? Probably not. But get off his dick for coping.

Also, it's nearly impossible to be truthful on this image board without people viewing you as gloating and insecure. Just stating facts on this board will get you hated on.
>I made a girl do a line off my dick, fucked her, came in her, the jizz spilled out on her bed, and then her roommate (who is way hotter than me) came into the room all drunk and coked out and tried to hit on the girl I just fucked thinking he was hot shit.

>he never realized he was sitting in my "fresh out of the pussy" jizz the entire time he was spitting game.
OMG UR A BRAGGING CHAD~! No, that's just what happened.
>>
>>16899144
True

Im laughing at you right now you sound like a loser obsessed with women.
They still got all the power over you and you don't even see it!
>>
No hate here, OP, but you did kinda go the extreme route. I just developed a likable personality and casually date or hook up with women I get along with. To each their own.
>>
>>16899171
>But get off his dick for coping.
Nope. He can cope all he wants, doesn't give him the rights to hurt other people, man or woman.
>>
>>16899249
Tell that to women you filthy piece of shit white knight cuck.
>>
Yeah, you didn't do any of this.
>>
>>16899260
he might have OP. I've done much the same. I've felt OP's pain. and that's all it is - pain.

OP was wronged by women, because women aren't perfect either. They're selfish bitches just like men can be useless pricks. So OP bought into the Disney white knight bullshit for a while... discovered that women will rip you apart if you buy into that bullshit.... and he reacted strongly.

But as far as what he said he did? I believe because I've done the same things. That's what';s so hard about being a good person - there really is no incentive to be one these days if there ever was. If we take measure of our societal values, what's promoted in our society? What's tolerated? What's encouraged?

I cal tell you what's not encouraged - virtue. When a woman cucks a man, nothing happens. In fact, other men make fun of the cuck. Courts fuck up the man with child support. Women can take men's children away from them just by claiming emotional abuse lol.

So tell me... why shouldn't OP be very, very angry? Personally, I think he can get all of his hot sex and soothe his insecurities without all of the hate in his heart.... but I most definitely understand his pain and what he's doing.

It's not really any different than women who sleep with lots of men out of some sort of insecurity.
>>
>>16897664

> Tonight at 11 - shit that never happened
>>
cool artistic tales of fiction, by apes for apes.
>>
>>16897718
Its ok youll probably just get aids.

Also fucking someone you like is about 100 times better than fucking someone you dont carr about.
>>
>>16898631
Kill yourself roastie.

OP is based, keep ruining as many modern white women as you can, they're all worthless whores only good for a pump and dump.
>>
>>16897957
>Implying those women are real
>B-b-but there are still a good few!
Classic beta manipulation to make them keep trying. Don't bite onto this false hope.

Keep fighting the good fight OP, though I'd prefer you send pics of you fucking girlfriends and wives to their boyfriends/husbands. People need to be taught that you can't trust this gender.
>>
>>16898709
Retarded roastie cunt.

If she lets him smash her cunt, that means she's accepted him.

Women's validation is fucking worthless anyway, the only thing of value that they have is their cunts and tits.
>>
Careful /adv/, you've got some /r9k/ on you.

Seriously though how is this advice
>>
>>16899977
Good, women don't belong on 4chan.
>>
>>16899654
Heh. You're silly. I really have been there and done that. I've dated/fucked/w/e many types of women of all types of character, economic background, sizes, colors, etc.

Yes, there ARE loyal, sexual women out there who will be your rock and propel you to be a better man.

Sorry to burst your hate parade.
>>
>>16899977
it isn't, sometimes /r9k/ posts off topic rant threads outside the their REEEE zone
>>
File: Laugh.gif (2 MB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
2 MB, 225x225
>>16897664
Sounds good. Have fun op
>>
>>16897698
This is making me laugh so fucking hard i have no idea why
>>
>>16897664
Lol, I do this to men XD
>>
>>16900180
Bring it on cunt
>>
>>16897664
>The most genuine piece of advice is to lift weights, become the Douchebag Chad you hate,

Do you have a six pack? Women don't seem to give a fuck about me, and I think it's because even though I lift and am in good shape, my abs aren't that great.
>>
File: 7772983n.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
7772983n.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>16897957
>Good women wil stay away from womanizers
I have some bad news
>>
>>16899655
I'm thinking that anyone who is retarded enough to use/think about the term "roastie" is actually going to roast in hell. Here on earth or elsewhere. It's like nigger. It is unacceptable. There is NO decent woman on this earth who will love you if you think like this.
>>
File: 1457413797620.gif (2 MB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
1457413797620.gif
2 MB, 245x207
>>16901586
>woman
>decent
pick one
>>
>>16899646
Go on then and fuck some guy up the ass. Have fun faggot.

How do you know I'm white?
>>
>>16901591
Only if all you know are stupid hoes. I am neither a whore nor am I indecent, whatever than means. I'm a lady in the street and a freak in the bed.
>>
>>16901601
something about the prevalence of that street/sheets line has absolutely degraded any real meaning it had once, only the most basic of bitches say that shit
>>
>>16897664
Nice blog about things that never happened. Did you want any advice or just bored?
>>
>>16898647

Yeah. I've seen the worst of it second-hand and gotten pretty close first-hand.

I've also seen fairly close to the best of it, which this guy never will because he seeks out the worst of it and tells himself he's helping everyone else by doing so.
>>
>>16901648
I agree with your philosophy but in practice, even those best of the best chicks can fall to or simply always be the worst, unbeknownst to you. if i sound paranoid about women, it's because i am

they're so full of shit. and the typical response people, white knights or girls alike will have is, "well so are guys". And they might be, no scratch that, they are. they'll exaggerate and flat out lie or brag, but they're shitty in a much different way, a way that makes them generally less shitty overall.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.