[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I meet girls in college? It seems harder to do it especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: forever_alone_pepe.jpg (162 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
forever_alone_pepe.jpg
162 KB, 736x721
How do I meet girls in college? It seems harder to do it especially now since I am no longer in a dorm.

Also if a girl and I make eye contact while passing each other and she looks back at me, does that mean she thought I was good looking or maybe like I was creeping her out or something? Idk these things.
>>
I live alone in a 1 bedroom apartment and so I'm in a similar situation.

I meet girls at church. A nice, attractive Christian girl is a huge turn on for me. I guess, though, like, a club or other social group at school is the same concept if you're not a religious guy.

Also, IM sports can be a lot of fun AND you meet folks there.

As for your eye contact question, the answer is if she smiles and lingers. If she just kinda smiles and looks away, then it's a no go. But hell, always try man. Don't miss an opportunity to talk to a girl. Even if it doesn't work out, if you're not a total creep, you might at least get a nice conversation or a friend out of it. Hell, I heard someone the other day say "What's so bad about the Friendzone? It's hard as fuck to make friends at that age, and you wanna be my friend? That's rad."

Good luck.
>>
Volunteer work is always a good way to meet people. Worst case scenario, you go out and do some good deeds that'll look good on a resume.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.