[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in college >be dating high school girl [spoiler]inb4 cuck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: utwYURa.jpg (90 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
utwYURa.jpg
90 KB, 600x800
>in college
>be dating high school girl [spoiler]inb4 cuck, we still see each other often[/spoiler]
>her parents rarely feed her; only dinner occasionally
>mom calls her fat when she eats at other times even though she's one of the skinniest girls I've met
>dad yells at her nearly every day
>older brother is graduated but still acts like a child
>he frequently steals money from her when she's at school/work
>stole her ipod
>breaks her belongings
>doesn't shower and gets in her bed
>chases/attacks the cat, which is now incredibly timid as a result
>whole family makes fun of her acne
>whenever any of this is mentioned to parents, they yell at her

She's called me while crying about this many times and I feel terrible. She prefers school to her house because of it and it seems like all of her insecurities stem from her family. What can I do to help her?
>>
>>16897375
Holy fuck
That made me cry
I hope you find an answer your your and her sake
>>
>>16897375
Hard to believe imo.
I used to be with a girl that claimed to have problems such as you described, took me a while before i realized she was an attention seeking psycho.
>>
>>16897375
Any chance she could move in with you?
>>
>>16897380
Me too

>>16897387
Understandable, though I've seen most of the things I listed and I've known her long enough to trust her on the rest.

>>16897389
I live at home and I don't think my parents would be okay with her living there.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.