[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anorexia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456551039488.gif (825 KB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
1456551039488.gif
825 KB, 266x199
How can you tell anorexica is something you really have? My SO and I were having a drink and he was asking me what vegetables I like, to make a long story short I explained to him that I have an aversion to the act of eating. The mush in your mouth, big plates are overwhelming and when I get full (which usually doesn't take much) I hate it. The feeling is, how I would define, gross. I've never thrown up to lose weight though.
>>
You can tell you have anorexia when you kind of stumble and pass out on your way up to the catwalk, and then blood stops coming out of your vagina every month, instead sometimes flowing out of your nose after the third line at the producer's party.
>>
>>16897266
Take a look at your BMI. You might have a problem if you're underweight.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>>
>>16897361
Says I'm 18.9, apparently normal weight. I am petite, 5'1 and roughly 100lbs.
>>
It might be something else but your motivation isn't too lose weight or fear of gaining.
>>
i love eating, generally. my eating disorder was always about restraint. i thought about and craved food constantly but didn't let myself have it. more recently i've lost a lot of weight because of anxiety, and some of the eating disordered thoughts came back because i want to stay this skinny. but basically, it sounds like you have some sort of issue that makes you not want to eat, maybe anxiety, but when you're anorexic, you obsess over food and think about it nonstop.
>>
I got anorexia because i though the girl I liked would only like me if I was thin and had abs, I lost 40 pounds in three months, but somehow was able to stop, but now I seem to be going down the same path. eating less. skipping a meal or two a day. every once in a while ill forget to eat during the whole day. I am losing the weight I gained back.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.