[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to stop tard rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1436746595050.jpg (247 KB, 625x922) Image search: [Google]
1436746595050.jpg
247 KB, 625x922
Hey, I'm a freshman in college, and there's only one thing that can get me to near tard level rage. I love my dad, but whenever he is around me, he grabs onto my hair and shakes my head. It usually messes up my hair if I got a pony tail or something, but that's not really a big deal. He does it kind of playfully but it makes me more angry than anything I've ever felt before. I seriously dont know whats wrong with me. I'm a really calm and quiet person but I feel like screaming in rage when he does it. I feel like swatting his hand out the air or something but I never do.

I've asked him to stop but he said I shouldn't be mad and it's not a big deal. What the hell do I do?
>>
Grab his hand/wrist next time he does it, look him in the eyes, and push him off. Don't make a big deal about it, it probably doesn't even need to be verbally acknowledged unless he's seriously power-tripping. Just do your best to stop him.
>>
>>16897176
Damn dude you might as well have added "then pull out a knife and fucking shove it up his ass". That's way to aggressive, especially for your dad.

Just tell him about it i guess.
>>
Just tell him to stop it. I mean, are you 12 or something?
>>
>>16897198

No it isn't. OP made it clear she (he?) doesn't want him grabbing her hair, and he does it anyway. It's pretty clear that he does it just to get OP pissed off. I'm not saying shove the guy to the ground, I'm just saying push his hand away if he tries to do it again. Family or not, you're entitled to stand up for yourself
>>
>>16897230
I put it in the OP that I've told him to stop, but he just thinks I'm joking.
I'll say "I'm completely serious" and he will just laugh and do it again like 5 seconds later.

>>16897234
Yeah, I guess you have the right answer. I kinda knew it had to go that way but I really hate confrontation.
>>
>>16897288

It seems you've not mastered the art of telling someone to stop.
>>
>>16897297
Enlighten me please, I say stop in a serious tone but it has no effect. I don't know what more can be done.
>>
>>16897163
Cover his fingers with CONCRETE
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.