[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do non-normies get gfs? >19 at junior college >Recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1427228605450.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
1427228605450.png
715 KB, 629x758
How do non-normies get gfs?
>19 at junior college
>Recently become decently attractive after losing some weight lots of acne
>Can tell girls are interested, saying hi to me, asking for my name, general flirting
>Always stumble and never get anywhere with them because robot autism
>Dont have any form of social media
>Literally only ever talk to girls when im face to face with them
Basically, my question is just how do I do it? Do people still go on actual dates? I feel so out of touch with everyone on tinder and snapchat, I think i will be seen as a creep If I cold approach some girl asking her to go on a date. Fuck, it's like I know i'm good looking enough to get a gf, but i'm still lost.
>>
Facebook works, dont let any fag tell you it doesn't, you add them, like/comment some of her shit, then proceed to real life talking for some days and then ask her out
>>
>>16897012
I have the same problem but I'm a girl. All the guys I meet are normies but I'm sure there are more non-normie guys than girls. How do I find them?
>>
>>16897012
I met my boyfriend at 18 and he'd never had a girlfriend before. It takes time, and for others maybe a little longer, but don't worry you aren't going to be alone for long. Also you know, dating apps and such.
>>
Harf but true. Let me tell you something anon:

You have to practice.

How? You can practice with managers at stores since usually are way more open than no-manager employees, since they want to actually sell you something, but you aren't there to buy... You are there for the chit-chat. If she isn't going willing to chit-chat, you can go to another shop. And so on. The thing is to let your tongue warm... In the way you can go from one topic to another... Also getting confidence... And most important thing... Know how the mind of the girls works.

With enough confidence, jump to girls at work/college. Since you have an enviroment in common, you have a couple of topics to share... or just can invent:

- "The other day I saw John putting a sign innthe fridge telling thst he will punch the one who ate his sandwich. Blah Blah. Vague example. Chit chat. Warm your tongue

The more you talk -> the more exp you get.

More exp = Better chances at mating.
>>
>>16897012
You're on the upslope for the prime of your life.

Don't focus on girls at all. Focus on doing cool shit you feel defines you. Girls will flock.

The best advice for women is just be honest with them. Don't pretend to be some guy who fucks all these girls if you're not.

Don't let anyone tell you you need to act or be a certain way or a certain person, it's not true.

As far as dates go, yes people still do them. You have to be a little more creative at your age (if in the US where drinking age is 21), but just ask a girl to do something you like to do as well. Find common ground and talk about that. Don't fear awkward silences. Learn to own your awkwardness and let it be a strength.
>>
This advise goes for guys and gals alike: Find somplace where people hang out that share an interest with you.

Love reading books? Join a book club.
Love anime? Go to an anime convention, better yet volunteer for staff.
Watch Doctor Who? Fan clubs and conventions all over.

I'm not saying to go there and hit up every girl you see, but it's a great way to find girls/women you can have a conversation with about something you both have a major interest in. If something happens to click, then don't be afraid to persue it.
>>
>>16897012
Its easier once you get a gf. Just learn to flirt with her as if she were your gf and if she responds well ask her on a date.
>>
>>16897069
Reminded me of a strange girl that sits on the very back of the room with me on a class I have with her. We're the only ones who always sit at the corner of the room, which leaves both of us in an awkward situation where we just wanted to stay alone and not feel like someone was watching you from behind or the side, ever. The only thing I ever said to her was something about her only needing to sign one of the two presence lists that day. In your experience, would you like to be approached by an equally strange guy during class?
>>
>>16897227
If she's a strange girl there's a possibility that she doesn't get much attention. Thus, she might appreciate you approaching her. Alternatively, she doesn't want to talk to you or anyone and wants to get out of class asap (how I was for a good portion of my degree), but you never know until you approach her.

I'm also the type who'd sit in the back of a class and personally, I'd love it if someone approached me like that because I'm dying to meet someone irl that I can actually relate to. ie. Someone who's a little weird as well but not to the extent of being super autistic. I guess the only way to meet these kinds of people is to use your best judgement and approach them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.