[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do I break up with a girl? It's not like she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0409.jpg (214 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
214 KB, 960x1440
how the fuck do I break up with a girl?

It's not like she did anything wrong, or anything. I just notice that she makes me feel more bad than she makes me feel good.

Like if we're together, she calls me stupid. A lot. It starts off sounding like a joke, but after a while I am not so sure and it makes me start to feel insecure. I have a masters in computer science too.

On top of that, she seems to think extremely highly of herself, to the level where it seems bordering on delusional. To me it always comes off as scummy, elitist, or even kinda sickening at times.
As in, she immediately views her own preferences as seemingly superior to other peoples'. She views herself at a higher social class than everyone else. She thinks she's "above" a lot of things. Like if I want to go to a pub, she seems to view it as beneath her and won't go.

The last thing, that I really don't know how to tell her. She's Asian (as in, actually from China Asian) and I am your average Italian/French/Swiss heritage American guy.
At times it just feels like I don't really see myself with her. I feel like I see myself with another American white girl who has more in common with me

What tell her?
>>
>>16896707
How long have y'all been together?
>>
"Yo girl, im breaking up with you"
wow its so easy
>>
>>16896723
Little less than a year
she kind of changed a lot recently
>>
>>16896707
Damn son, she sound like the type of girl who hold a grudge. Sorry OP bro.
>>
>>16896707
>tfw I am Chinese and my bf is Italian and I'm reading this thread.
>called my bf stupid yesterday

Are you breaking up with me OP?
>>
>>16896758
yes, pls go
>>
>>16896758

Well, you obviously want me to.
>>
>>16896764
K, sorry again about the birthday thing.
>>
>>16896767
ok i take u back
>>
>>16896794
Squee
>>
>>16896803
just keep the backdoor open tonight
>>
>>16896707
>She's Asian (as in, actually from China Asian)
Chinese and Asian women in general are some of the worst fucking girlfriends on the planet. If you don't find a waifu who just loves you to love you, all other versions of Asians I've ever been with have been:
>Argumentative
>Haughty, just like your girl
>Demeaning to others
>Just really, really bitchy
This is coming from a guy who lived in Japan and dated a Chinese girl for a year.

Asian? Fuck em and dump. Seriously. I don't usually say that, but for Asians it is absolutely true. They want to "make memories" lol, not put actual work into a relationshit with a white guy.... unless you've found yourself a waifu. Even the waifus get super bitchy and needy in a different way.

As far as how to break up with her - assume she will be demeaning, rude, angry, and probably violent. Chinese women seem to think throwing things and hitting men is acceptable, probably because Chinese men are mostly pussies.

So pack up anything breakable, protect your shit, and be ready for her to start screaming insults and throwing things. Be ready to push her the fuck out and possibly call the cops when she tries to smash your window to get back in.

Crasian.
>>
>>16896707

>Dating an asian

no wonder why you are this beta.
>>
>>16896707
tell her that you're gay. if she gets pissed call her a bigot. make out with/fuck one of your bros in front of her to convince her.
>>
>>16896835
I think it depends on the girl. North Chinese are very different than South Chinese girls. Also lived in Japan for two years and i have a wonderful Japanese girlfriend, much better than the German girls I had so far. I like the way she is very conservative and traditional (want to have marriage/kids, doesn't wear any sluty clothes, not feministic, etc.).
>>
>>16896813
They're both winners.
>>
>>16896910
you're the looser ;
>>
>>16896870
She's also probably cheating on you. Japs... my god lol. Japs.

But hey, I don't know your life. I just know my experience.
>Oh yeah it's cheating but as long as I don't bring it home it's ok desu!
>>
>>16896960
I think you can say that about any nationality these days. German girlfriend? She is probably cheating on you. American girlfriend? cheating. Etc.

The problem is most guys turned to pussies the last decades. I know plenty of woman who are more alpha than their boyfriend. Woman always crawl for someone who is a "real men".
>>
>>16896870
She is from near the center-eastern part of China, Hubei

>>16896835
those kind of apply.
>Argumentative
Just short-tempered. A single part of any plan goes wrong and she's incredibly angry about it.
>Demeaning to others
this one probably the most. It's the one that pisses me off a lot. She acts like she is noble-born and from some kind of privileged family, and everyone else is peasants that are below her.

>unless you've found yourself a waifu
nope, she's average attractiveness really. But so am I.

>>16896846
I _want_ to date a white girl though, I'm white. It feels more right to me.
>>
>how the fuck do I break up with a girl?

Sit back and watch this instructional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4xoHjNjxus
>>
>>16896735
>I just notice that she makes me feel more bad than she makes me feel good.

She doesn't respect you. I'm guessing that you silently put up with her obnoxious, self-centered behavior for a long time. A relationship with no mutual respect will never work out. You've made the right choice in deciding to break up with her.

>On top of that, she seems to think extremely highly of herself, to the level where it seems bordering on delusional. To me it always comes off as scummy, elitist, or even kinda sickening at times.
>As in, she immediately views her own preferences as seemingly superior to other peoples'.

Does she have the same level of education as you?

>she kind of changed a lot recently

No, she was that way all along and had taken off her mask after getting used to you. People like her will never change or at least they won't change enough to become tolerable to be around with.
>>
Tell her this isn't working out for you, wish her the best, and take off? It's not really that hard.
>>
>has done anything wrong
>belittles you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.