[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be bro to little sis >she's the closest friend in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: umadshulk.jpg (250 KB, 550x681) Image search: [Google]
umadshulk.jpg
250 KB, 550x681
>be bro to little sis
>she's the closest friend in my life
>late 2015 rolls around
>she gets a boyfriend
>suddenly becomes a stranger

Holy shit, this dude straight-up stole my sister.

How do I either get her back, or get a new sister of equal value?
>>
Errrm... So she's NOT actually your little sister?

She'll either come back when her boyfriend chills or she won't. Not much you can do other than just give a probing hey what's up? Miss ya.
>>
I think you need a gf. You've been using your little sister as a substitute for lone enough.
>>
>>16896765
You have to have sex with gfs and do couple shit though

Sisters are funner and less needy and they can actually be funny unlike the ones you can reproduce with they're never funny

I'd just wait until the guy fucks up their relationship and slide back in
>>
I feel like my boyfriend's sister sees him how you see your sister.
>>
What do you mean with "you can't reproduce with her"?
Signed, Dippy Spuckler from Alabama
>>
>>16897015
You can I guess but why when you can get a gf for that boring shit?
>>
Well, I set my sights on a new little sister and I'm hoping to ensnare her. She added me on Fb. How do I proceed?
>>
>>16897135
I'm curious to see how being straightforward would work.

"Hey there. I'm looking for a relationship. Hahaha no not that kind of relationship. My little sister is getting off on some good dicking so I'd like a female counterpart. or "sister," to substitute her presence.

Warm Regards,
OP
>>
>>16898264
Or I need to get my own sister back, but she already thinks I've been too clingy lately.

My "f.am," as the kids say, just isn't complete without her.

Really, I just want to tell my sis that I love her without seeming too clingy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.