[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think that I might be a hypocrite. Politically, I'm very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x800
I think that I might be a hypocrite. Politically, I'm very right wing, identifying as a white nationalist (But not a supremacist... I don't like hitler), reading websites like storm front, and listening to bands like skrewdriver. I get particularly riled up over mixed race relationships. Even though most people in my country (It's a predominantly white, Christian country) are okay with them, I get very annoyed when I hear of them. Even more annoyed when people say things like "love sees no colour" or whatever... Don't ask me why, idk. However, at the same time, I'm madly infatuated with this Muslim girl... Although she wears the hijab (headscarf), she's very liberal. She wears lipstick and makeup, and can be very flirtatious... I've never had the courage to say how I feel about her, though sometimes I think she suspects. She doesn't know about my politics, and that brings me back to where I started... Am I a hypocrite? Am I losing my marbles? Have I already lost my marbles? Btw, it's been this way (or these ways), for many months.
>>
>>16896637
No you're growing up. Stop paying so much attention to trying to fit into a criteria, and focus on just being a decent human being.
>>
>>16896637
>I think that I might be a hypocrite.
Yeah, pretty much.

This is not uncommon among your ideological circles. You aren't losing your marbles yet -some would even say you're coming to your senses- but this can't continue. One way or another, the cognitive dissonance will eventually drive you nuts. It is only a matter of time. The only way to avoid it is to straighten your head out, one way or another.

And that means you have a choice to make. You can abandon your principles, or you can abandon your love. I cannot tell you which way to go -that's something which has to come from you and you alone- but either way, you are going to have to abandon something dear to you.

I am sorry. I know this hurts. But the only other option is allowing this to drive you crazy, and that is no option at all.
>>
>>16896637
If you're talking about the US- get over yourself and accept that it's no longer a 'white' country and shouldn't have been in the first place.

if you want to go full on white pride maybe you should move to Europe (i have a feeling you're not talking about a European country) and embrace your culture where it's appropriate.
>>
>>16896637
You're fine dude. Muslim girls are very traditional and submissive. I'm also a far right individual, but I've loosened up on the whole race thing. If she's nice, not a whore, and you find her attractive, then go for it. Ironically, Muslims are even further to the right socially then most of the western world
>>
All reason and logic ceases to exist when your dick gets hard for someone.
>>
>>16896822
nah maybe op should convert to islam and live among the shitskins
>>
just be prepared to have your head cut off
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.