[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Gfs exes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 880331331373731150.jpg (318 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
880331331373731150.jpg
318 KB, 1080x1920
My girlfriend and I have been dating since September last year. Her exes (only her two) have pretty much caused problems the whole way and I put up with it. Both of her exes are like her best guy friends. We are both in highschool but she lives 30 mins away. I've gotten to the point where I can't deal with the shit they cause. And I want to know how to like get rid of them. But the problems is that she wants to keep hanging out with them and having contact with them. While we are dating! I found it rude she keeps contact w/ them when her and I are dating. And I've told her it makes me feel uneasy and uncomfortable. But she wants to keep seeing them. I feel like she doesn't care about how I feel. And I love her a lot I'm lucky to have her, so what should I do? Do I tell her to stop having contact with them or give her an ultamatium?.
>>
>>16896602
>And I love her a lot I'm lucky to have her
>I love a person who doesn't give a shit about me
>I am lucky she doesn't give a shit about me

Try getting some perspective. You can have this one free of charge.
>>
>>16896602
Ultimatum
>>
>>16896641
So its me or her exes?.. Wouldn't she think I'm controlling?
>>
>>16896602
If she doesn't take into consideration how her actions affect you, you should probably get out of there. Her exe's seem like snakes in the grass.
>>
Red flag to be honest man. Shouldn't be in contact with ex's like that.
>>
>>16896705
So because we're dating she shouldn't have contact with her exes at all?
>>
>>16896602
If you dump her you will get major social status, you can get another girlfriend easy if you come up on top.

If you wait until one of them brags about dicking her then everyone will make fun of you.

Tell her you want to see other people.
>>
So if she wants to see them still then she doesn't care about me?
>>
>>16896640
This

Scrape the pheromones off your face and leave her

Or let them "friends" know your cock is going on this now and be done with it.
>>
>>16896602
fuck her guy friends then tell her about it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.