[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I cut out my family? What kind of feels am I to expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lhearst_crop.jpg (44 KB, 429x309) Image search: [Google]
lhearst_crop.jpg
44 KB, 429x309
How do I cut out my family? What kind of feels am I to expect?

Looking for advice from others that have gone through with it.

family members I'm cutting out:
>mother
>three sisters
>>their children & husbands

I have already cut my father out, but that was a lot easier as he had proved himself worthless from the get-go.
>>
By not talking to them anymore.

Other than that, everything depends on you personally/your situation.
>>
Dont cut out all family. You need a fall back plan somewhere. Who gonna get your ass if u end up in jail. Who gonna give you a place to sleep if you get framed and fired (dont tell me that wont happen because ive done that to someone) u think your friend is gonna have your back? You think your friend will have your back in 5 years? Thatd be a 5th of your life. Alot can cahnge.
>>
>>16896629
How black are you?
>>
>>16896719
White. Very. What makes you think im black?
>>
>>16896734
Prejudice, that's what.
>>
>>16896629
Nah, if someone is shit in your life then you cut them out. It doesn't matter if it's a friend or your mother. You don't need to keep them around if all they're going to do is make you regret that you did.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.