[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been trying to get to know this girl I met at a debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 800x820
I've been trying to get to know this girl I met at a debate tournament for the past couple months but it's been kind of weird. We'll have pretty good conversations about interesting stuff and then all of the sudden she'll
stop texting me. Then a month to
two months later I'll see her again at a debate tournament and she's super friendly and we talk and then later she'll text me and we'll start talking again. This has been an ongoing pattern for the past few months. It would be one thing if she weren't interested, but I see no indication of that because
1. If she weren't interested she wouldn't be the one to initiate conversations
2. Sometimes she'll say stupid shit just to make an effort to have a conversation. like one time she asked me about spirit week at my school which was fucking stupid question and an obvious effort to have a conversation
3. When we have conversations she's enthusiastic and gives thoughtful responses
4. Her responses make it seem like she cares. Like for example, one time we she told be her religious beliefs and I didn't respond for a few minutes and she started getting super self concious and asked me if I thought she was a freak
4. She's invited me to her church which is a weird thing to do if you're not interested in someone
So I'm not sure what the situation is. Maybe she's playing hard to get, but not texting someone for weeks at a time would be a retarded way to do that. What do you think is happening /adv/?
>>
>>16896449
She likes you, and how you make her feel, but after a couple weeks of not seeing you she will be texting some other dudes who actually see her. So then she doesn't need your attention anymore, you're chopped liver
>>
>>16896449
You're a debater, and it shows, you're too analytical, stop citing conversations as fact to a way she feels towards you. Nothing in human nature is that concrete.
When she stops texting you maybe push yourself past the uncomfortable point of resurrecting the conversation by initiating it yourself.
Inviting you to her church is not that odd of a thing. I've had a lot of invites to church from girls that I've taken knowing it was simply an invite to take part in their religion and just check it out.
I would say stop trying to read into her responses so much and don't build such a solid story of her from them.
And again initiate conversation with her more often.
>>
Ask her out in person. Maybe she just dosnt care about texting. I cant begin to tell you how little I care about texting and why its dumb. Next debate just say u think she is neato or something stupid and ask if she would like to meet in person.

Also if u want to get to know her go to her church and chat with her... fuck op how can u say u want to get to know her if she gives you the opportunity and u dont take it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.