[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck can I take an actual IQ test? I want to pay for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457060190018.jpg (104 KB, 479x585) Image search: [Google]
1457060190018.jpg
104 KB, 479x585
Where the fuck can I take an actual IQ test? I want to pay for an actual accredited and professionally administered Stanford binet or Wechsler test. I've tried googling around for testing centers and such but I haven't found anything. Are there any nationally recognized companies that do this stuff?
>>
Mensa, probably
>>
IQ tests are not accurate. Its how you perceive the question. Everyone thinks differently there is no wrong or right.
>>
>needing to prove IQ
>thinking IQ means shit
Diagnoses: Autism.
>>
You need to speak to a psychiatrist or a clinical psychologist. Either one will generally include one of these tests as part of an evaluation. This can be expensive, though.

Alternatively, you could start hanging around the psychology department at your local graduate school. Students in these programs usually have to practice administering these tests. If you make it known that you'd like to volunteer, the professors may be able to put you in touch with someone who needs a practice subject.
>>
>>16896324
I don't know the specific reasons you have for wanting to do this, but I can tell you that in most cases, IQ test results don't matter. It's not going to give you any practical or meaningful insights about anything.
>>
>>16896324
Mensa. A simple google search would have provided that information. This doesn't bode well for your score.
>>
>>16896326
>>16896366
>>16896626

>scored lower than I thought I would
>Hey man, IQ tests are bullshit anyway, man. Fuck that stupid test, man
>>
>>16896653
Fuck you, they don't use Wechsler or stanford binet. A 2 hour test with some random volunteer proctor hardly seems professional or reliable.
>>
>>16896324
What's the point? It means nothing unless you are mentally retarded. If you want to prove you are smart, it's actually going to backfire because actual smart people don't care about IQ. The only people that ever bring it up is insecure faggots that have to feel superior to other people and feed the delusion that they are smart when in reality they probably haven't read a book since high school and gets the majority of their information and opinions from reddit and 4chan.
>>
File: 1430223600519.jpg (21 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1430223600519.jpg
21 KB, 559x556
>>16896676
Holy fuck i can't breathe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.