[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reposting from last night Long story short, my ex and I still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1408399056875.gif (302 KB, 307x281) Image search: [Google]
1408399056875.gif
302 KB, 307x281
>Reposting from last night
Long story short, my ex and I still hang out, largely because we still have college classes together. She's met a new dude and when I learned that I immediately made sure it was okay her and I still hang out.
>I'm completely over her romantically, she's just a great friend
She says he knows about us, and that he's fine with us spending time together. But often when we hang out it goes way into the morning, like 4am plus, even though it's literally just us talking and listening to music.

What are the odds this dude starts to get jealous or something? I cherish our friendship but I don't want to fuck with her future.
Bros, if your girlfriend talked to her ex a lot, had classes with him, and stayed out with him about once a week until ~4am how would you feel?
>>
i'd feel pretty suspicious desu
>>
id feel awful, but since you told the guy is cool with it, fuck it. the moment he starts feeling jealous you stop hanging out. simple as that.
>>
>>16896263
The guy will tell ur ex to to stop talking to you. itll happen. Then shell have to choose. If she chooses you youll get together again.

I started dating my gf instantly after she broke up with her ex. She asked me if she can meet him. I said no. Best decision of my life.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.