[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you date with no money? I like this girl alot, enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1456075168909.jpg (14 KB, 480x302) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456075168909.jpg
14 KB, 480x302
How do you date with no money?

I like this girl alot, enough to ask her out. But Im a college student and Im unemployed at the moment.
Also im still living at home because of nojob

What do?
>>
You're in college, all students are broke. Chances are there are 10,000 different events, concerts, and other time wasters that aren't school going on. Just ask her to one of those and when the time comes, push to go to her house, not yours.
>>
>>16896086

ask her to do something free. most college peeps get their first dates to go with them to a campus party or a campus event.

for future dates you often do things like silly 'lets go on a picnic' shit.

but for the most part college dating is more akin to just 'hanging out'. Yes, some girls prefer to date guys with money, but you dont want to date these girls anyway, as unless you got the personality to back it up they will just use you for a few free meals then ditch.

for every girl that will only date a guy if he can afford to go out, there is a girl who just wants to hang out in the dorms and watch cheesy youtube videos (or what have you).

so ask her to a party. maybe coffee (you can spring for coffee anon).
>>
Get a job
>>
Hi OP femon here,

It is that way for almost all of us right now. Be sweet make things for her. My boyfriend loves when I make papercrafts for him here is a good site. pokemonpapercraft.net

Go on picnics, go to nature trails and feed the animals with bread, go star gazing.

There all kinds of creative ideas you can give. If she is cool with waking up early and likes birds as much as I do you could take her to a spot near you at 6am that is known to have owls. Owls are cool and watching the sun rise is very romantic.
>>
I think your pic is very related here. When 12 year olds are away from home in the summer they date by walking around the seaside like your pic, or forests, biking etc.
>>
>>16896086
You get a job, dumbass.
>>
>>16896145
>>16896100
>inb4 my classes are hard and I don't have time for a job!!
>>
>>16896086
Fuck 'dating' in college. Ask her to hang out. It takes away all the expectations of being being paid for, while giving you the exact same opportunity to hang with her and do 'date' activities.

If you're flirty and charming, the result is going to be the very same.
>>
>>16896167
so sorry that some of us are serious about education, and majoring in things like Physics and Chemistry instead of Women's Studies
>>
>>16896251
I'm a law student and I manage to lead a balanced life. I'm sorry you're not capable of basic time management and don't know how to study properly.
>>
>>16896268
Hows that "c" average working out for you.

I hear they're hiring at discount insurance attorneys for cheap
>>
>>16896308
Goodness, you're butthurt.
>>
Grow up... then start an adult relationship.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.