[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey so long story short. Left my gf for 6 months cuz she was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Alan Watts.jpg (55 KB, 495x393) Image search: [Google]
Alan Watts.jpg
55 KB, 495x393
Hey so long story short.
Left my gf for 6 months cuz she was hanging out with other people and I didn't feel important enough to her. I was mean to her and a jerk. We both slept with people like 3 months ago, but now I just found out she fucked some guy like last week. She says it was a mistake and I believe her. I just don't think things will ever be back to normal, even though all I want to do is love her again. We started hanging out last week (after she fucked this guy). And she says she felt used, and all she wants to be is loved. I just want your opinions on this, she just wants to start beings friends again and doesn't think we can be together again because we have different views on stuff. DO you guys think I would be dumb to try again with her? Should I just enjoy the casual sex as friends (she really liked our sex, and I did too)...or should I just move on and not hurt myself or her anymore?
>>
Casual sex will most likely lead to you both having more serious feelings for one another again.

If you're both close, keep her as a friend, but don't do the casual sex thing, it'll only lead to feelings and the cycle will begin again. If you don't feel that close any more, then distance yourself gradually, and eventually cut yourself off from her.
>>
>>16896044
I like and appreciate your opinion. Thank you.
>>
>>16896027
>Hey so long story short.
>Left my gf for 6 months cuz she was hanging out with other people and I didn't feel important enough to her.

ok

>I was mean to her and a jerk.

no wonder why you werent important

>We both slept with people like 3 months ago

ok

>but now I just found out she fucked some guy like last week.

so?

>She says it was a mistake and I believe her.

why the fuck would you give a shit again??

>I just don't think things will ever be back to normal

what's "normal"? people going on about their lives?

>even though all I want to do is love her again.

WTF??

>We started hanging out last week (after she fucked this guy). And she says she felt used, and all she wants to be is loved.

by who? you???

>I just want your opinions on this, she just wants to start beings friends again and doesn't think we can be together again because we have different views on stuff.

then how the literal fuck do you come up with this love shit and muh jealousy?

>DO you guys think I would be dumb to try again with her?

yes i preety much am sure you would be that retarded cuck

>Should I just enjoy the casual sex as friends (she really liked our sex, and I did too)

ohh, so you CAN bang her!! good!! smash the shit out her cunt, m8

>...or should I just move on and not hurt myself or her anymore?

does sex hurt to you both? id take it doesnt coz you said you both like it, so no.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.