[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 300x429
What makes a person attractive? I am a woman.
>>
big dickz n big titz
>>
>>16895904
platitude bot says

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
>>
Good and virtuous character.
>>
Looks, being feminine, clean, gentle, modest, quiet, kind.
Being a woman is easy.
>>
>symmetrical face
>clear skin
>healthy weight
>>
If you define attractive you'll have your answer. Everyone's answer is a little different. The basics are healthy, happy, safe. Although those are not law
>>
Don't be fat
Have aesthetically pleasing genitals
Basic hygiene (teeth, smellz, grooming)
Nice skin
Have a nice smile
Be muscular somewhere
Have nice hair
Don't be poor
Keep up a conversation
Don't be too needy
Did I miss anything?
>>
>>16895912
lul
>>
white
nice hips
petite
non-smoker
average face

this is my literal dream girl.
>>
>>16895932
don't be overly opinionated
show compassion/sympathy
be considerate
be empathetic
show that you genuinely care
>>
>>16895904

Acceptable tier
>smiles frequently
>no heavier than chubby (belly does not curve downward)
>positive attitude and does not bitch
>willing to try new things
>face at least a 2
>Shower once a day

These things will get you fuckbuddy status. Upgrade the face to 5 and you get the added bonus of not being hidden from my friends.
>>
>>16895917
Don't forget youthful and nubile, pretty big cornerstones for female attractiveness.
>>
File: 8udjejwkdow.jpg (52 KB, 636x473) Image search: [Google]
8udjejwkdow.jpg
52 KB, 636x473
>>16895904
Here my opinion as an expert on beauty
>>
6'2" tall
Blonde
Size nine feet

...not that I have any one goddess in particular in mind, or anything.
>>
>>16895904
For women? Be average looking

For guys? Be rich,good looking, tall, intelligent, useful, strong, dominant, funny, charming, spontaneous, exciting, sexy.
>>
I'll provide the only answer here with merit, but it's having genuine passion within yourself that makes a person attractive to others for both men and women. It's all about seeing a persons eyes light up
>>
>>16896315
6'2" for a woman? Wtf

How tall are you lol
>>
>>16895913

being a man is way easier desu.
>>
>>16896412
I'm only six one.
Sucks, man.
>>
File: 1444943294655.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1444943294655.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>16896382
>average looking
wew lad
>>
>>16895904
>Hygiene
>Tolerance
>Humor
>Dreams.
>>
>Tolerance
>Won't complain when I pull unacceptable bullshit I wouldn't let anybody else away with and will always apologize even when I am the one in the wrong because 'sometimes losing an argument is better than losing a relationship.'
FTFY
Also this is a colossal red flag.
>>
>>16896415
How do you do that well?
>>
>>16896399
OP here. I loved this.
>>
>>16896435
I'm tall asf and that's barely shorter than me lol.

6'1" is usually ideal (I'd kill to be 6'1" and maintain the same weight), but not really in this case I guess.

You've still got a shot though imo
>>
>>16895904
I am a man, and to me the beauty of a girl has always been something like 40% looks and 60% personality. Good humor is detrimental to me and to any relationship I´ve ever had. Plus, it´s very attractive when a girl is informed and enjoys culture. But I guess that all boils down to chemistry: you either have it or you don´t, and the attractiveness steams from that chemistry
>>
>>16895904

Given that the act of sex and procreation have been decoupled, no pre-selection of potential partners is necessary.
>>
>>16895904
Thickness
>>
>>16897205
> Good humor is detrimental
> detrimental

Princess_Bride.png
>>
For me to be interested in them before meeting them:

>lightly colored eyes
>slim
>decent posture
>healthy teeth
>They have to carry themselves in a certain way that gives off the impression that they're confident and friendly; complete autonomy.

After meeting somebody:
>slim/average/a little curvy
>fairly attractive face
>healthy teeth
>intensely passionate about their interests

Seriously though: unhealthy teeth, either by malformation or lack of care, is the most unattractive thing I can imagine. Tits, ass, hips, waist... none of that matters, but teeth can be a deal breaker unless she's got a magnanimous personality.
>>
>>16897110
No shot with a particular someone.
It'd be nice to blame my height rather than everything else, so let's do that.
>>
>thin
>good hygiene
>has own opinions
>>
A basis of sexual signals slanted by personal preferences. Also fetishism.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.