[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure why in relationship >Gf not sexually attracted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 476.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
476.png
101 KB, 500x366
Not sure why in relationship

>Gf not sexually attracted to me
>We dated out of highschool, she needs me to cuddle her to sleep, leave the door open because she gets scared ect
>Together 2 years, no arguments, act like good friends
>Going to university living together

Not sure what a relationship should be since it's my first?
I'm happy with her at the moment but I don't feel alive with her.
>>
Dump her. I know that advice gets thrown around here, but I find it hard to believe that you see a future with her. No point in staying with her and being stuck living together if you're in a dying relationship
>>
>>16895843
I'm in a new city and it's pretty much if I broke up with her I'd never get a degree.

But she never does anything for me, doesn't really listen to me or shit like that.

I'm the kind of person who wants an emotional relationship, I don't even care about the sex
>>
>>16895847
>I'm in a new city and it's pretty much if I broke up with her I'd never get a degree.
How? What's stopping you finding other roommates?
>>
>>16895855
I am waiting for my government allowance to come through at the moment, I have no money and I signed a lease.
Why break up rather than try to fix our relationship, I like how innocent and cute she is but that's about it.

If it weren't for her I wouldn't eat regularly or be a functioning person, I'm an aspie
>>
>>16895865
I assumed you had done the obvious and tried to fix the relationship, because that's just common sense. Clearly I have too much faith and people here are stupider than I give them credit for
>>
>>16895874
I have tried, I've been fucking Casanova.

But- she just doesn't get that I have needs also, she'd rather watch fucking Bones than talk to me except at night before she goes to bed.
>>
>>16895878
So that bring us back to >>16895843.

Or, you know, suck it up. Because if you can't leave, what other option do you have?
>>
>>16895884
Sudoku.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.