[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negativity<3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rainyday.jpg (47 KB, 250x363) Image search: [Google]
rainyday.jpg
47 KB, 250x363
Is there any kind of disease or syndrome for people that love negativity?

I find amusement in accidents (big or small) that are not so happy and I also love to see negative emotions from people. This goes to the point where I find even my own misfortune and negative emotions funny.

For example: I found the terrorist attacks in Paris funny (I don't like ISIS in anyway or anything), I like to read and listen to other people's problems for self-amusement, I laughed for 15 mins because I saw pics about necrophilia...
I could list some things that would make some people angry but I'll pass so that someone will even answer...

I've tried to do my own research about this but found nothing similar...
>>
schadenfreude
>>
Sadism? Nhilism?
>>
>>16895730
Whoa there edgemaster. Tip your fedora any harder and you're gonna hurt someone.
>>
You need to be friends with normal people hunny. I don't know where you're father and i have gone wrong?
>>
File: Blatant lies.jpg (55 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
Blatant lies.jpg
55 KB, 480x272
>>16895730
Putting my money on Tetris syndrome after spending too much time with the Bear

Get better role models, Anon
>>
>>16895793
That could be as well be the explanation... xD

Tho it was more like relating to the character at first but it didn't feel right... You see despair is not the only funny thing xD

>>16895791
All my friends are more than normal enough... To the point I find them boring but it's hard to find new peers
>>
Sociopathy? ASPD?
>>
>>16895818
What's the official definition of sociopathy?
>>
>>16895846
There isn't one because psychology is pseudoscience
>>
Sadism - No because I also show masochistic tendencies

Nihilism - I'm not that narrow minded

schadenfreude - aka spiteful, that's just too petty and since I also enjoy my own misfortune

Sociopathy - I haven't felt remorse about anything since childhood, but I'm not acting in any criminal way and even though I like quarrels a and fights I'm only there to provoke other people
>>
>>16895879
Pseudoscience, is that a new Pokemon?
>>
So there is nothing specific about it...
>>
>>16895879
Stop shitposting loudly in every thread you can find.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.