[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ I have a medical test in a few weeks with a major airline.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Hi /adv/
I have a medical test in a few weeks with a major airline. It is the final step before training.

I smoked marijuana, about a gram a day for the past 4 years. I am 5'3 weigh about 105 pounds and am female.

I have searched on the internet for hours on information about this and have gathered that there is practically no way THC will leave my system in under a month.

Need some advice: Should I even bother with going to the medical? Airlines are very strict on drug use, and I'm worried they will send my results to Transport Canada and black list me.

I'm debating wether or not to email my recruiter and let her know that at this time I cannot relocate for the job so I have to withdraw.

Of course, I'm not going to be smoking weed again. I have no problem with never smoking again. It's just that at this point; is there any point in risking the drug test?
>>
>>16895703

I can always apply again in six months, enough time to fully clear my system.

It is my dream job and I do not want to risk being black listed.

If anyone has been through this before, please share your experience.

PS: I do not want to try those flushing products, they cause higher creatinine which they usually test for and consider it being tampered with
>>
Say it's medical marijuana.
I say this with no proof but I don't think an airline would care all that much about some THC in your system (unless you're the pilot). Just don't smoke in the month coming up to it and hope it goes well.
>>
>>16895718
The thing is, they will call me on the 22 to book it and it will be within that week. I really only have about 17 days to detox, which i'm nervous isn't enough.
I am going to buy a drug test kit to test myself on the 21 as well, to see if it is gone
>>
Shameless Self Bump
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.