[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /adv/, I request your help. So I'm 19 years old in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: shrug_emoji.jpg (21 KB, 900x331) Image search: [Google]
shrug_emoji.jpg
21 KB, 900x331
Okay /adv/, I request your help.

So I'm 19 years old in college and I have this chick that I really like and I feel like I have a good chance with her but I was already turned down once by her. Heres the story though.
>College stuff, party ect.
>Mid year, this girl starts to hang with my group of friends
>Shes kinda bigger, but I'm into that, plus shes beautiful
>We start to talk a ton
>We hang out in the same situations and such, I guess she starts to understand the type of guy I am
>I'm very immature and joke a lot and take a lot of things and put them into jokes. I make people laugh, but in that I seem very immature and such.
>Over break, I decide to tell her I got a little crush on her.
>she turns me down due to her "having too much on her plate blah blah" it was a friendzone.
>friend tells me she woulda gave me a chance if I wasn't so forward and wasn't so immature
>time passes, second semester, we start talking again
>some dude asks her on a date
>she talks to me about it and is all excited
>she gets friendzoned back and is now so upset
>I offered to hang out with her more and distract her
>I want her so badly.

So yeah thats basically whats going on. I have been listening to her problems and have been providing advice and moral support. I have also been showing the side of me that doesn't come out much, which is my more sensitive and deep thinking side. She tells me a lot how good of a friend I am and how much she appreciates me.

What are my chances of possibly just waiting a bit before her thing with that guy blows over and me asking her on a formal date (instead of telling her I have a crush). I'm really hung up on her.

TLDR: I liked girl, we talk a lot, i tell girl, girl said nah your too immature and im busy ect. Girl get friendzoned, wants to get closer to me, I want to ask her on a date now.
>>
>>16895582

I don't see you having any chances at all, mate.
No indication that she's even remotely interested in you in "that way".
>>
Drop the bitch, you have no chance. Go put your dick in another girl to get over it.
>>
>>16895596
>>16895601
Ight. Points taken. I guess I have another question.

Her best friend is super duper into me and wants to fuck but I was restraining because I liked her. Should I now go fuck her bff now?
>>
>>16895608

Yes :- )
>>
>>16895729
Kk, maybe that'll make me feel better.
>>
>>16895758

Might, might also cost you your crush's friendship, but that's just the way things are. Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.