[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fighting with girlfriend because I ignored her for two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 540x960
>fighting with girlfriend because I ignored her for two days because I'm terrible at talking and sharing how I feel
>she comes over we talk and she starts crying so I hold her
>talk for another 30mins more talk more holding her while she weeps
>eventually I say it would be easier if I jump off a bridge
> she gets defensive saying all the stuff I'd miss out on
Then she says
> you don't actually feel like that do you
I tried to say something but when I opened my mouth I couldn't speak and I burst in to tears
And she was the one who had to hold me
> I didn't think I was that broken I told her how could somebody love me when I can't even love myself
It was an eye opening day for me
>>
This isn't facebook. What exactly is the advice you want?
>>
>>16895527
Nice blog faggot
>>
what's the actual problem here?

I mean you tell us you're sad and you're communicating it with your girlfriend, and that's good, but you're glossing over what the issues are.
>>
>>16895546
REMOVE NORMALFAGS
>>
is there a sequel coming from this?
>>
Are you in middle school?
>>
The first person is always the hardest to tell. Congratulations.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.