[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I have a problem that has been bothering me for some time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: help_sign_447480075.jpg (120 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
help_sign_447480075.jpg
120 KB, 500x357
So, I have a problem that has been bothering me for some time. I married a girl a few years ago, and I love her like crazy. We both have pretty strong sex drives, but in the last few years she has put on a lot of weight and she has some pretty bad hygiene habits.

I like big girls, but she is over the line and because of those two factors... It's hard to be attracted to her. I tried talking to her, but she's so super sensitive that it ends in hurt feelings before I even get to the crux of the issue.

I want to have sex with my wife, but I am kinda grossed out by her these days.
>>
Start fapping to big girls until it becomes hardwired.
>>
I said that I like big girls. The main problem I have is with her hygiene. If she smells bad when we're fucking, it ruins it for me.
>>
start fucking in the shower slowmo!
>>
>>16895482
>with her hygiene. If she smells bad when we're fucking, it ruins it for me.
Put a peg on your nose - she'll get the picture
>>
>>16896258
this. good luck, op
>>
>>16895472
Buy her nice bath products and have baths together as part of foreplay.

Personally, however, I wouldn't be offended if my partner told me to shower before sex - we all smell sometimes, and it is a more than reasonable request. Breath stinks? Brush teeth. Smelly at the end of the day? Shower. It's not a big deal. I guess you could also assess how you're talking to her - do you say I love you, I'm attracted to you, I can't wait to fuck you once we've both cleaned up, etc?
>>
>>16895472

do you have kids already?
>>
>>16895472
Don't try to get her to do these things alone, make it a joint effort for both of you to get in shape.
Just simply condemn all calorie dense junk food from the house and start exercising together by taking her for a walk and by dragging her to a gym.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.