[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the act of spitting up hurt so much? I have to split
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: sadness.jpg (6 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
6 KB, 197x256
Why does the act of spitting up hurt so much? I have to split up with my gf because our relationship has turned into an emotional draining state where non of us can function properly. We're not happy anymore. The thought of leaving her though, never cuddling her at night again, never cooking for her, going on trips with her or experiencing other stuff with her again is killing me. I feel like I'm floating in a vast ocean of emptyness and pain. Does it get better after? That's all I want to know....
>>
>>16895307
How do I find a girl into pegging?
>>
>>16895307
It will take awhile, but it does get better, but, you have to try and make it feel better. Seriously, you cannot pussy out and just mope around, that's how you lose the good years of your life.

Don't get me wrong, you're entitled to wallow for some time, but don't let it engulf you.

Move on, go outside, meet new people, work on yourself, don't be afraid to be selfish, fuck other girls. You'll be fine, but you already know that.
>>
Have you tried working out your differences? I'm in the same boat. I've been feeling like I need to end it with my boyfriend for a year now but I can't being myself to do it. I know we're not right for eachother but it's so hard to let go. This shit keeps me up every night.
>>
>>16895307
First gf OP? yeah its hard, especially splitting up, but sometimes its necessary.

Me and my girlfriend broke up (my doing) in early october, we were trying (maybe I could have done more) but things were just not going well and I was getting to a point where I didn't want to work on things.

Its never easy, and I still think about her occasionally, I think she may even be seeing someone else which is never fun.

listen to >>16895317 they've got the right idea. It hurts and sucks for a while, but thats life. You will find other's to fill the void and progressively improve yourself over time.

Don't sweat it mate, things will turn out. Just focus on whats ahead
>>
>>16895364
OP here, I'm exactly like you. Yeah, we have talked about it over and over again and it's always the same. Playing the "you don't love me enough, you don't do this and that" game, shouting at each other, blaming each other for having abnormal behaviour, being at the brink of splitting up and then at the end, end up crying and hugging each other saying how much we love each other and that we couldn't live without each other, that our would life would be meaningless. I haven't slept well in months too. I feel like a shell of my former self. I know I have to end it. I used to be the happiest person in the world, living life, helping others and now after 3 years I'm just a floating body and letting everything just pass by me.

>>16895397
My first serious relationship. I had one in high school but that was just high school love, it hurt but I remember making up my mind and just doing it, hurting for 6 months and then feeling happier than ever. Deep down I know what you mean and the though of her being happy with someone else and forgetting about me kills me but I can't live like this. Thank you anyway.
>>
File: 1456785090663.gif (979 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1456785090663.gif
979 KB, 500x700
>>
>>16895401
it sounds like you both need to chill and learn how to communicate better.
>>
>>16895307
>Why does the act of spitting up hurt so much?

I legitimately thought you were asking about throwing up and began to formulate an answer
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.