[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm always awkward with people in any social situation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I'm always awkward with people in any social situation. I just want to be a fun person

But how?
>>
Be yourself. True friends are going to be accepting and loving even if you're a little awkward.
>>
>>16895217
But myself is shit.

I want to be be able to enjoy parties and bars and clubs.
>>
>>16895228
Be someone else then.
>>
>>16895238
How?
>>
Start easy. Don't expect to suddenly be what you want just by following some magic technique. It takes time and dedication and is a hard fucking climb, but you can start easy and gradually challenge yourself to me more outgoing.
>>
>>16895263
How do I start? Could you be more specific?
>>
>>16895270
Start a conversation with a stranger. Try to make them engaged in the conversation.

PROTIP: Their interest/disinterest may not always be within your control

PROTIP: You're a brainless manchild
>>
>>16895275
I've talked to strangers before, I've made a few friends that way, I've also been looked at like I was crazy

What's the next step?
>>
>>16895270
Well where are you now? Maybe you could be more specific. What do you mean by awkward, what do you mean by social situation, and what is your image of a fun person?
>>
Get drunk. Hope you're not an annoying drunk.
>>
Get hobbies... get good at something and find people who enjoy what you enjoy. Get a hacky sack. You'll be known as that guy with the hacky sack.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.