[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I apply for this job this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: floral typography.jpg (204 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
floral typography.jpg
204 KB, 1200x800
>I took a gap year last year
>I had several part-time jobs - one was as an interpreter at an auction company
>Found the job via my friend (she has a friend working at that company)
>Pay was great and the job was interesting - I enjoyed it
>I worked for the company during spring - back then all uni students were at school
>Later that year, I whatsapped my friend's friend if I could work there during the summer auction
>She said that they finished the recruitment process
>This was probably due to the fact that all uni students are having their holidays and they could easily recruit closer friends to work there
Should I apply for this job this year? Do you think they will hire me again?
>>
>>16894997
go for it
>>
What do you have to lose?

>shameless self /thread

/thread
>>
Just do it if you want to. University can wait, you don't really need to go to University right now since you have the opportunity to get a stable and interesting job.
>>
>>16895049
>shameless self /thread
What?
And seriously, do you think they will hire me again?
>>
>>16895055
That job is part-time. They only need an interpreter during an auction and they only have three auctions each year.
>>
>>16895049
Newfag detected

>>16895056
Even newerfag detected

Get the fuck out, both of you
>>
>>16895056

>do you think they will hire me again?
If you did a good job, yes.
>>
>>16895128
Well, during the spring summer auction they said they would love to work with me again. Look at what happened.
>>
>>16894997
apply and see what happens
>>
>>16894997
just apply? you have nothing to lose
>>
>>16894997
yes
>>
>>16895064
you fuck off
>>
>>16897054
/thread
>>
Bump
So I should go for it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.