[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please sticky pic related and redirect anyone who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: protips.jpg (624 KB, 925x3026) Image search: [Google]
protips.jpg
624 KB, 925x3026
Can we please sticky pic related and redirect anyone who's asking for advice on how to get laid/get a gf/become popular with girls to it?

They will never get any better advice than this.
>>
That'd bullshit redpill stuff from that shit hole /b/. It's not good advice, fuck off with that shit
>>
>>16894886
Fucking redpillers. That's not advice for getting laid; it's advice for becoming a total creep.
>>
>>16894904
>>16894913
Delusional women please go.

Your opinion on the matter is literally menaningless. Harmful even.

Every woman wants an alpha bad boy, but they'll lie about it.
>>
>>16894915
>Delusional women please go.
Happily married man, thank you very much. And while my bill of mental health is not clean, the evaluators found no delusions.

Heck; I was once not so different from you. Terms like "the red pill" hadn't been coined in those days, but sick to my stomach though it makes me to admit it, you'd have recognized me as one of your own, or at least as starting down the path. It was only when I rejected that poison that I started having any kind of success with women, and looking back, it is easy to see why. I was the problem, and I had to change, and the day I realized that was the worst day of my life, but it was the day things started to get better, because it was the day I started to get better.

You are like me, or rather, like what I was. You, too, are the problem, and you, too, need to change. So go back to the masturbatorium you've made out of your mother's basement, or grow the fuck up. The former is more comfortable, I will admit, but if you ever want women to want you, the latter is your only option. So step up your damn game.

>Your opinion on the matter is literally menaningless. Harmful even.
Not half so harmful as the bullshit you spew.

>Every woman wants an alpha bad boy, but they'll lie about it.
Not in the slightest. They do want men who are straightforward and forthcoming about their feelings, and who show some general degree of mental stability, but honestly, they're not so keen on the rest of the alpha archetype. But when the alternatives are cowards and creeps like you, they take what they can get.
>>
>>16894929
So you developed confidence through the PUA approach method and it made you better at dealing with women
I know that this is b8 but this is insulting
>>
>>16894929
>literally no argument apart from meaningless insults and "p-please stop insulting women"

Yeah, I can see you're married and a properly whipped beta cuck.
>>
>>16894929
>I was the problem, and I had to change,
>You, too, are the problem, and you, too, need to change
>le holier than thou attitude
>But when the alternatives are cowards and creeps like you,
Wow that's uncalled for.
Why don't you try explaining yourself?
Are you going back to your own masturbatorium, instead of explaining yourself?
>>
>>16894929
>But when the alternatives are cowards and creeps like you, they take what they can get.
What's a creep in this context?
>>
>>16894929
>Happily married man
More like blissfully ignorant cuck.
>>
File: APgCOBS.png (29 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
APgCOBS.png
29 KB, 745x743
>samefagging this hard
You think we don't notice?

Sometimes I wonder why I even browse /adv/ nowadays
>>
>>16895020
>what is the poster count
>>
File: 1451352105459.png (369 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1451352105459.png
369 KB, 480x368
>tfw husband-poster left us
>>
>>16895037
How can you blame him? He is happy in his ignorance and this kind of threads shatter his world.
>>
>>16895020
>>16895037
>get btfo
>scream samefag and run away like the bitch you are

Top kek.
Can't wait until he gets fucked in court during the divorce.
>>
>>16894929
>my gf is a special snowflake and she will never cheat on me for a better man.

can wait for your cuck threat
>>
>>16894886
I read the whole thing, and it tastes like Kool Aid to me. Can anyone why it may or may not be true?
>>
>>16895258
>women
>throwing in logic

hahaha
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.