[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my boyfriend for 7, almost 8 months, things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nnt0ym3ilj1tl67x5o1_1280.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1327) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnt0ym3ilj1tl67x5o1_1280.jpg
340 KB, 1280x1327
I've been with my boyfriend for 7, almost 8 months, things were fantastic in the beginning he was really sweet and nice but ever since Christmas he's slumped into another wave of depression (He's clinically depressed/suicidal, and on meds+therapy already). I try my hardest to make him feel a little better but it's starting to wear me down especially when he points out my flaws and gets constantly annoyed at me over the stupidest things (he got mad because I hit the ball into the goal on rocket league). He's starting to get immature, getting angry at me because I'm messaging my friends, I already know he's jealous because I have a lot of guy friends, but he's still in contact with his ex girlfriends and uses that against me. We haven't had sex in two months and I can't remember the last time we did something romantic. He apologies constantly for his behavior, tells me he loves me. I'm probably the world's biggest idiot for staying but I like taking care of people, that and I adore him completely. Is there anything I can do to snap him out of this mood/make our relationship better again?
>>
>>16894876
Why is he depressed? You can talk to him about it and try to seek help. I can relate to your bf because I can have a short temper about trivial things ( and I get easily stressed, Which doesn't help) and sometimes I go a while without taking her out or doing things. I just scheduled my first visit with a therapist, maybe you should talk to him about doing the same.
>>
You're not an idiot for sticking with someone you love, but you also aren't going to be able to fix him without his help.

Why's he depressed?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.