[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /adv/, I'm sure you get these threads all the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Dear /adv/, I'm sure you get these threads all the time but I guess I just wanted to confirm what I am doing and if you could give me tips.

Monday, I broke up with my girlfriend and we almost had a year. Currently she is in Asia for her exchange semester and breaking up through Skype was the only possible, normal, but shit, way.

We had small arguments that apparently could not be solved with our differences. I feel pretty shit today but I have an exam coming up on Monday that i need to pass.

Some things that I would like advice on:
- How to make the best of my studying for my exam now?
- In my mindset, i keep myself busy with work, friends, my master thesis and regular stuff that i do. Taking walks, reading, etc.
- I already booked my ticket to visit her in May. I'm not sure yet whether to go or not.
- Any general advice, perhaps?

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>16894800
Well if it isn't somehow obvious, you should definitely NOT visit her in May. See what money you can salvage from your ticket. visiting her when you're on the path to moving on is only going to fuck you up.
>>
>>16894831
Thanks. The ticket is booked and somehow i feel like i should go to Asia but have no contact at all, so just to spend 9 days on my own there.. I'm not sure about that. Could get bad if i would be in 'her' country and i keep thinking about things.
>>
>>16894837
Where in Asia?
>>
>>16894988
Taiwan. Never been there before but Taipei is pretty big. Hostel and stuff also already booked. Or maybe i go there and get a cheap flight to someplace else.
>>
>>16895001
That's what I was thinking, you could go to Taiwan, hang out for like 2 days then fuck off to Japan. I was in Japan last September, it's pretty awesome. You shouldn't burn your ticket I think, but definitely don't go and see her.
>>
>>16894800
If you hate each other dont go. If shes is not a complete bitch go.
>>
>>16895009
Good idea. Thanks.

>>16895011
We dont hate each other and shes not a complete bitch, otherwise i would not have booked my ticket either.
>>
Try to find some people online who are going to Taiwan around the time you are going, make contact with them and go together.

Or try online to find some "dates" there before you go.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.