[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /adv/ so long story short i saved up about 7k that i can use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1420033678609.jpg (70 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1420033678609.jpg
70 KB, 500x705
hi /adv/ so long story short i saved up about 7k that i can use to make more money. But i dont know what to do with it. Any tips or advice in using 7k to make me more money?
looking for legit ways or safe options to use money to make more money.
>>
I feel like this is a joke, but perhaps stock exchange? That's at least better than using a bank, if you know what you're doing. Job training and schooling also become more money. Investment in your health becomes more money.
>>
>>16894795
7k is a pittance FYI. Even investing it all the best you could do is like an extra $200 a year, and that's coming the risk of not being able to touch your own money in emergencies.

You could also use it as capital to start your own business, but you'd need business skills to start off with.

So yeah, my advice is just keep like 5k liquid and start buying up index funds with rest. I think now is a good time to start out actually. Come over to /biz/ and check /rgt/ if you're American.

Plan to keep putting money away and buy more funds during market down turns.
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
>>16894795
Buy new friends
>>
treasury titles
go for fixed %s no interest based shit
don't you put it in the bank aswell, they'll just fucking buy treasury too
>>
>>16895489
also if you need big gains let's say 16% just buy them from a third world country, preferably south america, they need money and they pay big for it
china probably owns half of brazil's and argentina's since they go for 18% ~15%
>>
>>16894795
you need to diversify your bonds nigga
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.