[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, along time ago I had this dream that told me to take a bunch of friends and go to the "top".. I never knew what that meant and I started gathering a group in high school. Considering I transformed from an anti-social kid to a more confident leader. I started telling my friends senior year t hat we should start a club/organization and raise money/invest so taht once we graduate we will have money/etc. One of my close friends said I was trying to start a cult where the others didnt think so. I ended up losing quite a few friends in the process and I started a community service-social club and It was at 70 members strong and what not. Fast forward to now days I dropped the club but still have my close group of friends with connections everywhere. I left that life alone so that I could settle down with my gf but I keep getting invited to join the elks lodge and the freemasons (multiple invites). I've been thinking about my passion for wanting to change things and giving back . But in the same breath I know once I start joining these groups that I wont be able to go back to regular life(I'll be too dedicated)....What do you think ?
>>
Who did the what now?
>>
>>16894463
Illuminati
>>
>>16894455
It sounds like you have some kind of issue. See a therapist to work it out.

If you want to join a group to do some kind of good work, that's good. If you don't fit fear of it taking over your life, that's ducked up.
>>
>>16894471
I think I wrote this pretty poorly. Its pretty late lol I just reread it and it sounds pretty awkward. Basically, I've been getting tired of people my age. I met a self made millionaire and some other successful people and I am getting tired of my friends going raving/doing drugs. I just joining the masons will get me away from this stuff.
>>
File: dbb.jpg (34 KB, 513x600) Image search: [Google]
dbb.jpg
34 KB, 513x600
So you tried to start a cult in high school because of a dream but you got called out on it, but now you're being given the chance to join other cults and you're not sure if you should do it? Well anon, I say go for it! Nothing wrong with being in the Illuminati.
>>
>>16894477
It was more of a club than a cult. We were just trying to make money and do community service. Nothing crazy like rituals or anything.
>>
File: you dumbass.jpg (44 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
you dumbass.jpg
44 KB, 500x334
>>16894481
It was a cult. You already got called out on that. You really wanna go through this debate?
>>
>>16894489
If you wanna be a faggot then Sure I can definitely go into this debate.

cult
kəlt/Submit
noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

-a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

None of these are what I wanted you tard.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.