[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
breakup? - its gon be sappy as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: down.jpg (13 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
down.jpg
13 KB, 600x600
its been over 3 months since my boyfriend and i decided to break up. im functioning and i know ill eventually get married and all that with someone else but im finding it so hard to let go of him entirely. He and I don't speak anymore because he told me that he'd have to hate me to get over me, and here I am looking at all our memories. It's scary because it feels like it was just yesterday we decided to part ways adn the last time we had sex... but it's been 4 months now? it's a new fucking year for goodness sakes..
>>
Why did you break up?
>>
>>16894432
came to the realization that it simply would not work out. Our lives were on polar phases.. We broke up for briefly before then got back together and afterwards it just got worst
>>
>>16894419
It's going to suck, and it's going to hurt. Honestly, the best advice I can give you is to just keep yourself busy. Focus on your work, concentrate on cleaning your house or study work (if you're in school or University). Just keep going until you find that someone else, and if you keep yourself distracted soon enough it'll be like it never happened.
>>
>>16894440
I work with him.... yeah i have great luck. Funny thing is he think im on this dating rampage and forgotten all about him.
>>
>>16894440
Also when I said cleaning the house I didn't mean that as like a sexist jab because it's loosely implied that you're female, I just mean do therapeutic shit, sorry.
>>
>>16894442
Well, let him think that. Personally, I think it's better to be selfish when you're going through shit, because it's kind of like it's you against the world if that makes any sense. I know that I ended up resenting a few of my friends when I went through a rough break up a few years back because I always used to talk to them and support them and stuff, and then I kind of just stopped caring and listening to them altogether and focused on myself for a bit, and they kept trying to push their problems into my life like I was supposed to care. Not entirely relevant I guess, but hey I'm happy in a relationship now so I guess things worked out for the better.
>>
>>16894447
Yeah glad that worked out for you! I know it's tough but it really sucks when you're a demisexual/heteroromantic. It's hard to connect to people especially when I never have the motivation to talk haha..
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.