[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in love with my online friend for about 8 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: HiLDigw.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
HiLDigw.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
I've been in love with my online friend for about 8 years now. We finally plan to meet soon. I want to marry him but there's one major, involuntary deterent holding me back--the fact that he's outside of my race and I'm dead-set on marrying within my race for some reason.

What do? Not pursue this further?
>>
>>16894396
What's wrong with asians?
>>
>>16894396
what are your races? and why are you so dead set?
>>
>>16894411
It doesn't matter, I don't want it to skew your opinions. I'm mainly dead set because I want my kids to share my race, and because of some underlying notion that has been ingrained in my head. Probably irrational but I can't help it.
>>
>>16894458

I don't think its irrational to want children alike you physically (and culturally).

You should have a good think about it and ask yourself the real reasons you feel that way and if they're superficial/negligible or not.
>>
>>16894396
>What do? Not pursue this further?
If you're set on marrying within your race, then you're only stringing this poor guy along. I honestly feel really bad for him, because you haven't been completely upfront about your feelings. There's absolutely not point in meeting.

And yes, you're very irrational.

>>16894458
>It doesn't matter, I don't want it to skew your opinions.
You won't skew mine. I don't care if he's black, white, red, yellow, or green. If you genuinely care about someone, they're a perfect match for you in all ways, but you're freaked out about marrying outside of your race, then you're fucked in the head. You can marry into your race, but that doesn't mean you'll find someone as compatible or that they'll be good to you and your hypothetical children. And throwing away 8 years over skin color, which is something you knew about for years, is absolutely fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>16894396

Fucking adopt,

[SPOILER] Abortions, sterilization, condoms, birth control pills FUCKING USE THEM [SPOILER]
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.