[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ i need this help real bad, right now i'm talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1441243078835s.jpg (8 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1441243078835s.jpg
8 KB, 238x250
hey /adv/ i need this help real bad,

right now i'm talking to this girl shes awesome, absolutely beautiful. asked her out on a date she said yes, we're doing a thing next Saturday. only thing is whenever we talk we talk about random shit, nothing good just random shit. i see her feeling shit and she cant express her feelings and i feel as though she doesn't want to talk about it, although she did say to me that she does have trouble putting it into words. it really takes it out of me because i try my hardest to get her to open up a little bit every time we talk and we just go through the cycle of random shit again.

TL:DR- overall i just want to see if i can make the girl im talking to, to open up a bit more and maybe even express her self

>wat do?
>>
How long have you been talking?
>>
>>16895234
We had been talking for a quite a while before
>>
Well when you become intimate with a person, he/she tends to open up after a while. Such was the case with me and my current gf (we are together for 2.5 years). Whenever we talked before we started to date it was just random mumbo-jumbo and unimportant stuff. She opened up some time after we hit off and when she felt she could trust me. However, dont mistake your girl "not being able to put things into words" with you and her having incompatible characters
>>
>>16896262
I've just never had to try and interact with someone quite this introverted, it feels like heaps of work
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.