[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I come out to my family? I am considering entering a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: rome-map1.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
rome-map1.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1440
How do I come out to my family?

I am considering entering a relationship with a trap. She's beautiful, caring, and very feminine. She likes anime and Japan just like me.

Do I tell my family or just introduce her to them and let it work itself out?

Once I know this I'll have the confidence to talk to her for the first time and tell her how I feel. I'm really nervous, but also really excited!
>>
What's your legal, physical gender, and what's your partner's? Also, tell something about your family. Then the advice will be more useful.
>>
>starting a relationship with an openly crazy person

You're a brave degenerate, OP
>>
>she
>>
>>16894286
Just be as straight forward and get it off your chest as soon as possible, and if they react negatively stand your ground and tell them to fuck off. Really show them how much it means to you.
>>
>>16894382
people identify with all kinds of different genders. the parents won't care about that. it's important to know the "real" genders in the situation to best consider how to deal with the parents.
>>
>>16894286
you don't necessarily have to tell them
just don't go swimming with them
or they'll see the dick
>>
>>16894286
>She likes anime and Japan just like me.

Stopped reading
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.