[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When dating an asian girl is it ever okay to reveal your power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1449753079122.jpg (84 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449753079122.jpg
84 KB, 720x960
When dating an asian girl is it ever okay to reveal your power level?
If you asked them to wear school uniforms or cosplay in bed do they pretty much realize that youre a yellowfever beta pursuing a fetish and leave
>>
Real life isn't tumblr. I bet the vast majority of asian girls don't know or care what yellowfever or betas even are.
>>
>>16894253

>is it ever okay

yes. there are plenty of weeb and fetishist asians. if shes not, wait to gauge how much she actually likes you. if she likes you she wont mind. if she is on the fence about you, getting weird isnt okay.

but there are asian girls who will like your weidness, or at the very least understand it
>>
>>16894253
If that's the only reason you're dating she'll pick up on it faster than you can apologize in japanese to her korean ass.
>>
I feel awkward as fuck if I started dating a guy and I found out he was into Canadian girls and wanted me to dress like a mountie in bed and shout eh.
>>
>>16894268
Oh god my sides
>>
>>16894269
>Canadian girls
Isn't this just the same as op's problem though?
>>
>>16894278
Yes I was applying the situation to myself to show how silly it sounds. I may as well lather myself up in maple syrup too.
>>
>>16894253
Just depends if she's an average Asian chic that doesn't know shit about school girl stuff and cosplay and anime or manga abort mission. If she is in it I'm sure depend if she's comfortable with you shed be down. Honestly coming from experience more fun to dress up make shit hotter and interesting so with that said no op its not a turn off you just gotta make sure you pick the right asian
>>
>>16894295
I feel bad that bad jokes never cross boards
>>
>>16894266
everybody knows what yellow fever is, you are probably right on the beta stuff though
>>
>>16894253
if race is only reason you're interested in a girl she'll be able to tell right away and see you for the piece of shit that you are. no asian girl deserves to fall for someone with yellow fever
>>
File: 1452041143335.gif (1021 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1452041143335.gif
1021 KB, 500x273
>2016
>being attracted to Asians
>>
>>16894269
I'd be down for that, it sounds hilarious. Use maple syrup as lube
>>
>>16894506
lel
>>
>>16894268
>>16894269
>>16894506
What if race is *ALSO* a reason you're dating a chick? Like, "I like your smile, your personality, the way you figured the special place to kick a computer when it doesn't work, and ALSO my dick seems to like that you're *nationality/race here*."

Isn't it basically like any other physical trait? Shallow, but your dick just has a bias towards that?
>>
>>16894578

Yes it is.

No amount of bullshit will change the fact that physical traits are hereditary and race is a general categorisation of that.

My gf is Asian and I like Asian eyes
>>
>>16894578
Generally it's not exactly okay to verbalize this until you're really deep into a relationship.
>>
>>16894592
"I am physically attracted to you because of genetics" is unacceptable?
>>
>>16894592

Rubbish

See >>16894587
>>
>>16894587
Liking certain traits common in a race is one thing. Fetishizing all women of said race because of things like animu is very different.
>>
My girlfriend is Japanese and is actually really into cosplay and even wears school girl outfits out in public. I've had no bad experiences even asking past girlfriends to dress up in certain outfits for me...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.