[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you masturbate too much, can you damage your johnson? serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: paaainting.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
paaainting.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
if you masturbate too much, can you damage your johnson?

serious question, please don't make a mockery of this.
>>
If you use too much force, maybe.

But don't put willie in the vacuum cleaner.
>>
>>16894210

depends on your definition of masturbation. theres this thing called 'death grip' where you squeeze so hard that your penis has trouble cumming form the stimulation of something as loose as a vagina.
>>
Yes, you can.
>>
If you apply too much pressure or jerk it at the wrong angle, yes.
>>
>>16894210
friction burn.
yes that is a thing.
yes it is from experience.
>>
>>16895330
*guffaws*
>>16894210
There was a guy who whacked it 72 times in a day and died, so yeah.
>>
>>16894223
can this actually be beneficial to make you last longer?
>>
>>16894210

You can damage your mind, which is way worse.
>>
yes, i got a darker spot on the shaft after being too rough while jerking it
also one time the foreskin (yes im not murrican) swelled up and stayed like that for about 2 days
freaked me out a bit, but i could still pee so it was all good
>>
>>16895343
I hope you aren't implying he died from dick trauma. that's retatrded
>>
>>16894210
Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie%27s_disease

People have developed this with jelqing (penis enlargement exercises) and even during normal sex.

Basically there is a possibility that if you cause inner trauma to the penis tissue, there is a possibility that the scar tissue starts to form instead of healthy tissue.

This scar tissue can bend the penis upside, down and even sideways depends where the scar tissue is formed. Almost all dead (male)s examined had penile scar tissue, but not all males develop peyronie's disease.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.