[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like white girls are bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
From dating and talking to girls, I feel like white girls are just more unhumble than other races. Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
Depends on the location and the average salary for the area. The more daughters of CEOS the more entitled they get.
>>
>creating stereotypes about an entire group of people instead of judging them as individuals

that's called racism, jamal.
>>
>>16894138
>From dating and talking to girls, I feel like white girls are just more unhumble than other races.
For me, it has a lot more to do with background--whether or not they had money growing up. If they struggled and had to work to get where they are today, then of course they're going to be humble. But they're going to be judgmental towards people that have had it easier and grow to look down on them.
>>
From dating and talking to girls, I feel like black and hispanic girls are just less intelligent than other races. Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
From dating and talking to people, I feel like girls are the lesser gender. Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
Definitely depends on what race you are.
>>
>>16893677
This girl seems white.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.