[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive broken off with a girl (male here) cause i felt she was weak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Ive broken off with a girl (male here) cause i felt she was weak and was using me for what i had to offer. I made her go through some emotional shit as everytime i see her she is has no emotional and face is dark (prob from looking down due to sadness). I think i was her one very close friend, she even cried to me before.

I know what i did was wrong and am an asshole but ultimately i just couldnt put up with her anymore. I broke it with her (as a friend) just after a 2 week winter break when she msged me and seemed super excited to have me back to school.

Since this break i feel horrible, i call myself "asshole" or "you were wrong(referring to me), or something along those terms. I try to make it up now to her by being as nice as i can and never ignoring her requests anymore, always try to help her when i can. Even so u constantly feel like a huge asshole and especially pitiful for myself when i see her, reminding myself of my wrong doings. This is affecting my school work and my "positively" and also humbled me greatly. I have apologised numerous times since then, in person and also online.

How can i stop this horrible feeling of knowing i hurt another being. I don't want to be an asshole and ruin someones life by making them depressed. I really dont know what to do.

Thank you guise
>>
Op here
During that period at the winter break. I suddenly thought it would be a smart move to distance her from my life by telling her "i dont want a gf" out of the blue.

I know what i did was totally autistic and ass hole move but i simply didnt want to deal with her anymore. That is an addon to the story i guess
>>
Don't look back. It's not your job to "put up with" substandard girlfriends.
>>
>>16894212
Shes not my girlfriend, but thank you.
>>
Self bump
>>
Best advice i could give you is : LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH AND LEARN HOW TO FUCKING STRUCTURE A FUCKING SENTENCE!!
>>
>>16895062
Thanks
>>
Disregard my last post. I suck cocks.
>>
also don't feel committed to do anything for her. Don't let other dictate how you live your life. She is trying to guilt trip you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.