[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranoid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Circle.jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
Circle.jpg
7 KB, 261x193
I feel like someone or something is pulling the strings to a lot of things. I feel like there are illusions and deception all around me. I just feel like there are much smarter things/people out their with agendas that can't be "seen." It's a rabbit hole, but a rabbit I hole I didn't choose.
>>
>>16894109

so what if there is? set up your own agenda, your simple life, and work towards that. if ur talking conspiracy, yes there are some bigger agendas, but you following whatever your life plan is doesn't factor in too much. if you are talking super natural, then stop worrying so much cuz you arent important enough for supernatural entities to pick on specifically.

the universe isn't hostile. it is only indifferent
>>
You can't see electricity, but it's the driving force behind most of the things surrounding you right now. Negative and positive charges. Similarly, there are negative and positive forces that manipulate our psyches/souls/whatever. The negative is a vacuum that sucks energy from the positive; the positive creates new things and strives to exist in spite of the vacuum. (To me, that's what's kind of beautiful about the Christian narrative-- the idea that the positive force went into the depths of that vacuum and then returned intact. It's a hopeful message.)
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.